Saturday, August 9, 2014

Apostle Paul Castellano Predicts his Death


 
Apostle Paul Castellano Predicts his Death
 
To: President Barack Obama
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones
RE: The Truth
Date: 8 August 2014
 
Response to VA Requiring more info:
 
My mission was to stop America from giving this country away. I succeeded by buying it before someone else did. I said we will pay the national debt, but you will owe us to insure we have operational funds of about $500B per year.  Is that a problem?  Black people shouldn't have to beg you anymore nor I.
 
The pattern is the longer it takes the more it will cost you all,  because the more we will have to take from you.  If you start another war in Iraqi and it will require you to borrow even more money from us. While you are way over your head in debt. And just like you are fucking Frank Paul Jones, whose to say we don't call in our markers.  But you refuse to give Frank Paul Jones a decent life in a timely manner because this case is 25 years old and you still have more to figure out?  And I am an innocent man who just happened to be the temple or body of Apostle Paul Castellano dwelling, but you want to award Israel billions and everyone else with Paul Castellano's hard earned money. But never Frank Paul Jones who was the one to carry the burden of Castellano all these years.
 
So I warn you, even out of fear of death because I was made that way. Frank Paul Jones does not want to die.  But I am willing to smoke a lot crack if necessary or something to make me angry to begin my last and/or final mission on earth, if it means not paying my bills to buy a gun, because it will end soon anyway, I will purchase a handgun off the streets.  If I am a lie the bullet will kill me because the gun will not go off with that gun pointed at my head and you will all be done with me forever and you can have this self destructive world as is, but not as long as I live. Because if I do not die in this act of suicide, than I will know for sure what you already know, that in any gun fight or battle, I will always be the last man standing and can only be taken alive after I run out of ammunition.
 
I cannot take having no money to my name in the bank on 8 Aug 2014 and cannot even afford a McDonald's meal date with a woman none the less a real restaurant and I know all of what I know about world affairs and always shared it with your office?  I'd rather be dead!  And Israel needs to understand someday a Palestinian or a few of them together are going to decide on death before dishonor and a nuclear briefcase will explode in Israel.  You can't control people by keeping them down forever in this highly televised world of high technology that promotes desire.  People get tired of wanting what they cannot have, while everyone seems to have a laptop computer, a nice car, a nice home, a woman who respects them because they have something and not love them like one of their children they love.  Since when did a black man require a woman's love?  We need more respect and in this capitalist society respect comes with money.  But me, what do I have or really have to lose but a dream you plan to forever bar from reality?   This is not a bluff, because I know deep inside I am tired and is ready to lash out, I just haven't figured out the best bang for the buck.  I have always been impulsive and at on a moments notice, because I was made this way.
 
To make this easy, if you do not want to pay me have me please have me assassinated or killed or put a lot of people at risk.  Sure you can Baker Act me, but you will only turn me against you forever and therefore I will never be useful to this country ever again.  And I will become your worst enemy. Because I am really starting to hate America.
 
I was played by a lot of people so it is starting to seem like.  My family all but outcast me as a lunatic.  The VA gave me high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and erectile dysfunction all in one.  For treating me for delusions which wasn't my first diagnosis from St. Elizabeth hospital.  So what do I really have to live for, but the fear of death and my sister already told me it is peaceful because she been there twice and came back to tell me what is felt like?  And what do I really care about this world anymore?  In fact I am not even sure if I even want to prize anymore. I do not even know if I want to live anymore?  For what?  To be called crazy everyday and be treated like less than a man and can't even afford a steak dinner without planning for it a month in advance.  I prefer death before dishonor and I truly believe my death, is all it will take for yours to follow Mr. President.  The people using you against me are not really fore you, they are just against me.
 
Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment