Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Community Network and Lincoln Memorial Cemetery

The Community Network and Lincoln Memorial Cemetery

 


 

Currently the Lincoln Memorial Cemetery has about 483 records and for one I cannot even find records of my mother or father and my sister's headstone has incorrect spelling.  Worshipful Master Roberts worked the graveyard for many years about 30 years and mark many gravesites in the process.  This was his greatest contribution to Avon Park, FL. And people should know it.  The myth is sometimes he opened them up to identity the contents inside of caskets. I am sure he checked on his sister?

 

After he got sick, the current overseers of this gravesite made a deal to takeover his duties and take ownership to all the equipment and money set aside by him, which he earned for the work he had done, but was always a volunteer.  That was his budget money to buy equipment and pay for help and it came from the earnings associated with running a cemetery.

 

I was told that David Hicks approached Worshipful Master Roberts while he was in the process of getting a kidney removed, to sign over that operation gravesite to be lead by Brenda Gray Giles.   This was my first introduction and people seemed to say a lot of bad things about her, but after over 4 years later and she is still a player and therefore has to be duly recognized as the overseer of that cemetery.  And one of the parties who will be required to submit in formation to resolve this matter.

 

My concern isn't about Brenda Gray Giles or my sister's Ella issues with Brenda or what my uncle allegedly told her before he died. She claims he said, "give them the money but don't give them the ledger."  I do not know if it is true and as his power of attorney that could have put all these last request in writing. But it might hold up in court as to the establishment of the true owner of my uncles life's work.

 

Therefore due to what I feel is detrimental to our organization, hurting our communities historical relevance, because we cannot even run our own damn cemetery due this crab mentality and foolish hatred or even worst the wishes of the dead over the living.  And I know my uncle was a business man and would never put me into a disadvantage with something that is a clear advantage. Hold on to this ledger makes me evil in the eyes of the community, I am trying to see me as a caring person

 

Therefore my promise to the community is this the law is the law and the only way for this to be able to go down is that I lie and say I never gave that ledger it to the person who has it now.  This establishes who has it and how they got it.

 

The law concerning this ledger is one of two things. 1: The agreement clearly stipulates exactly was transfers were to transpire. But they did not know to ask to for the ledger, which was their mistake.

 

Therefore the ledger belongs to the Eston Roberts Estate, who is Lujuana M. Clarkson and not Ella E. Williams.  So while Ella preaches what my uncle told her to now give them the ledger, the ledger was always in the Building and was never given to her by him, so possession than becomes in my favor and our organization, being it was on the property as of which I am the agent, president and CEO.  But all property that belonged to Eston E.L. Roberts was transferred to Lujuana Clarkson as the beneficiary and I Frank Paul Jones was assigned successor.  Ella Williams was not included, but seems to be managing everything based on these undocumented private conversations only the dead can verify, which are not legally binding.

 

My concern here is what is going on is wrong, the new overseers of this gravesite were wrong to squander that money and equipment from my uncle and Ella for hiding the ledger because my uncle knew they were corrupt people from the start. But the real people who are being punished is the community who has family buried out there to include me.

 

Not only must we mark are graves, but we must design a system of services to add customized upkeep and details. For example, fixing my sister's headstone should be processed though them, things like flowers on Mother's Day could be a lucrative annual event.  We have to think like business people and respect everyone authority, but not without challenges.

 

I will hire a lawyer to perform these task requiring a subpoena if necessary:

 

1: We will establish that the ledger still exist.

 

2: We will establish the true ownership of this ledger - By view contract of new overseers that signed over this property - by viewing  Eston Robert will.  And let the court decide!

 

3: We will valuate this ledger and decide on the conditions of its transfer to however ends up overseer in the future after these investigations.  Just like my organization may go through a reorganization, maybe they need to do the same thing.

 

4: We will respect the courts decision.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment