Sunday, August 3, 2014

Final Settlement Update August 2014


To: President Barack Obama - President of the United States of America

From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones - aka Apostle Paul Castellano

RE: Final Settlement Update August 2014

Date: 3 Aug 2014

 

Basically everything I mentioned in the last proposal remains.  But for clarity, the reality is policy changes that reflect a truly non racial discriminatory society is required.  Thereby truly emancipating the African American Slaves in my name. It called for a financial obligation for me to settle with my flock so to speak.  It was set at $500 Billion and/or $4.5 Trillion in lending power. That was in 2008 and before they tried the real life "Everybody has Demons," on me. 

 

I now want $2 Trillion dollars in total assets as described in the request already made. After my share will be $200 Billion making the riches man in the world.  To keep me from monopolizing we need international law they forbids anyone having near as much money as me or we have to compete.  The same financial arrangements to insure I support rather take for the economy to do whatever I feel is required of me, will stay in place at 20% interest and 25% on all pharmaceuticals we create.  $1.8 Trillion should come to about $18 Trillion in lending power, which is equal to the United States current debt.   Which means at a minimum, they can refinance the United States by repaying its debt in full at whatever interest and repayment rate necessary to stabilize the economy.  But never under current legislation used to practice racism throughout the world, by having the world praise Satan and kill each other in the name of God.

 

Rev, Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment