Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Meek with Inherit the Earth

The Meek with Inherit the Earth

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

The objective is to redirect the world from being profit making oriented to problem solving oriented.  My argument is we won the economic war and therefore control the world's assets and therefore making money isn't any longer the objective, if the cost of earning money only means continued world chaos, corruption and confusion. Satan will get an offer he cannot refuse or be eliminated one after another until his remaining flock see things our way.  These are real people with real faces and not some spook, nor I AM some type of spook.  And if I get tired of playing games with them, I can have to killed, whacked or assassinated, they can choose there term of demise.  So let us not get it twisted, because I will  not allow them to continue to cost me money in constant repairs, rebuilding nations he caused to be destroyed based on lies mankind has adopted into their governance and false religion and therefore their behavior.

What my nation of Zews must understand, so that there is no jealousy in the order of how I decided to settle these matters is that, because we are talking about a budget of $500 Billion per year for several years, plus control over the healthcare industry throughout the world which would be in full effect much before this national debt is paid off, whereby at least 25% of the profits go towards solving problems in the world through charity, because I made all the money I can basically spend on personal assets. Whatever $400 Billion can buy, I can symbolically own as my personal asset, but make no mistake it all belongs to me.  But all my earner must go to charity as well as John J. Gotti and anyone who reaches the $100 Billion club.

The Mafia was under the ruler ship and organization of the National Crime Syndicate.  The Illuminati ruled over this and it was organized or its grand architect was the Jews who is over the National Crime Syndicate.  Who are the Illuminati Chosen people to do exactly these types of things.  Understand that therefore the Mafia was designed based on racism.  They were less than house niggers to their Master, because the house niggers was the Jews who created their racist agenda and governance.  The code behind them (The Commission) was that they had to pass for white to become a made man and had to oppress black people and/or people of color.

The Illuminati came in different ways, as corrupt politicians, false religions such as the Roman Catholic Church whom we support for many years, I guess now its the Drug Cartels turn to use them to launder money. We have to settle this drug war also, because the Mexican GDP is about $2 Trillion and I believe the end of the drug war will resurface at lease $1 trillion in probably cash money hidden in walls.  And  we will be able to control the supplies allowed to be distributed from the supply end, instead of playing bullshit games playing crime fighters at the cost of  $51 Billion per year and the disproportionate incarceration of black people.  The war on drugs is a lie and the only solution is to deal with this as a health crisis, we must decrease the demand, by increasing the prices through the control of the supply line and by restoring the hope of the hopeless and poor by eliminating poverty worldwide and it begins with universal healthcare

Their (The national Syndicate) error was as long as the Mafia oppressed blacks, paid the corrupt politicians, funded false religions and paid their legal fees associated with constant court cases, it seemed all good to the Devil.  But every dime he did not get back or was made by the Gambino Crime Family was invested through my ability to control the course of history, always placing us in position to make huge profits because I created most of the trends and therefore as we always made big money, it seemed that Satan always go in late and lost a bunch of money.  You can call this insider trading, but if they do not settle, what is going to establish a far playing field for humanity?

You had the S&L Scandal, the Technology boom and burst and government bailouts, to the point they went broke and so did the United States Government who ended up in debt to us, but didn't know it.  The Mafia represented our investment capital and they had to punish the black community to keep the National Crime Syndicate from being aware of their true loyalty to us. This mission would have been impossible to accomplish using black people upfront, because they would have shut it down, because they would have saw this coming. But many black people worked for me from the beginning and as we progress as in the Crips and is now being rewarded in the first settlement.

Therefore, I feel it is my duty to first settle with those who made this possible and have been loyal to me from the beginning.  And the blessings will trickle down, because our long term assets are basically only limited to man's duty to God.  We control life or death!  I can take us as far as we are willing to go and for as long as I am willing to do it.  Loyalty motivate me!  Loyalty is the true meaning of the respect required by me.  And those I named first demonstrated what can be done by those who are loyal to me. And by no standards were they of royal birth or of great intelligence, but a bunch of college dropouts and basic layman, I used to overcome Satan. But now I must teach you how to keep what I have to give to you all. Therefore I must redevelop the mindset of mankind that we can grow intellectually and advance beyond earth.  And every wise man on earth will accept my council and teaches, because the world must be  re-taught, because what I know Satan does not and therefore everything advances from medical technology, to electronic technology to our sources of everlasting energy.

The key is all this information must come from me and the world must be made ready to receive this knowledge, which will require problem solving. Therefore I need grant writers to support my affords of problems solving. Because once my Kingdom is built, it is be rare that i ever leave it. People must report to me!

Matthew 5:5
"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth."

But those who find it in their hearts to be jealous of those who helped make this happen, because of some form of arrogance or preconceived notions, that they should get their off the top instead and did nothing but praise some lie. That is your problem and not mine's


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment