Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Future of Psychiatry


The Future of Psychiatry

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

Amendment:  I made a statement in my letter about Drugs and Getting High & the Medical Profession.  I said they should only be in the business of getting people stoned, but if they were to be able to cure mental illness, using chemicals or medications, it would be an useful science and would help avoid intrusive surgery avoiding unnecessary  surgery of ones brain.  If this can be avoided by  medication therapy than fine, but continual treatments based on daily medications, to control ones behavior at the cost of destroying the man's body and all based on an opinion doesn't qualify as a science deserving MD status. 

A MD should be reserved to empirical sciences and not theories.  The psychiatric community is a fraud, because until they understand the true processes of the brain, meaning they have to revive the dead and or to understand the ability of the brain to store information and our ability to retrieve it.  It has no basis of fact patterns but only theories. The basis of scientific study is not a business of creating diagnosis to create a drug cocktails of drugs with no idea of the outcome, to address symptoms to modify behavior based on punishment or the possible painful side effect they can force on you if you do not do as they say.  Forcing you to agree with them out of fear of hospitalization and paining drugs forced upon you, is not truly a medical field, but a division of law enforcement.  Their system of treatments often have nothing to do with actual treatment but is the expression of their authority the government granted to them over you based on their opinion of your mental state, thereby they can control a whole population of people who are simply and often misunderstood and/or are found to be threats to the status quo.  Often crazy mass murders were made and became fed up and simply reacted, but that isn't the fact pattern they share on the news.  It is just a system to create a community of people dependent on the government for expensive medications and financial assistance is awarded to those they benefit from and juice the government for controlling them.

My idea of research of the brain is the true essence of how it works, because until then, all of this is a fraud based on inclusive research, without any supporting data.  For example, it would seem that someone who really understands the brain, would be able to retrieve just about all the information stored in it early after death.  How can we say we understand the brain, but when we do an autopsy in a murder investigation, we cannot even find out the truth from he who got killed. But the FBI can check out your computer hard drive and find stuff you thought you erased.   Why? Because psychiatry is not truly a science, but scheme to defraud the government and another game played by the pharmaceutical industry. 

They call it memory as for the mind is abstract, they call it memory as to refer to RAM.  But for RAM to process information, it needs a source of stored data, to process this information.  Whereby being aware or conscious, would equate to a BIOS.  But a computer communicates in binary codes, whereby mankind system of communications is unknown to Satan and therefore not a science to him.  And only for this reason they cannot retrieve information from the dead as they can from a computer which they did design, because they are not the creators of mankind, but a mere manipulators. So how are they God chosen people?

What is happening is I am getting really tired.  Understand the bible I had to fulfill states the Lord is a jealous Lord. My problem with Jews isn't I hate them, but I am jealous of them.  Which is along the lines of fulfilling their fairy tales called prophecy.   Here I am the King of kings, who is telling you the good news, yet these same negroes are still praising the some white Jesus, because of these lies they have spread over generations.

They bowed down to Adolf Hitler, but want to stand up to me and make me look crazy?  They know who I AM  and I announced myself, yet they are still playing the same games.  I must warn the world if you really love them, you will stop placing them before me, because I AM almost ready to start eliminating those who are causing my life to be so damn hard, because my life is to save you from them, even if it means eliminating them and all the Middle East and turning water into fuel.  They have be forewarned, if my people continue to put them before me, I have no option but to remove their options leaving them only one choice.

A bunch of great lack leaders had to die, to keep me within the timeline, so do you really think I care about a bunch of arrogant liars. Big Paul died for even less. Call my bluff?  I am sick of these fake ass gentiles calling themselves Jews causing nothing but problems all over the world and even got my own family calling me crazy.  Their time is near!

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano


No comments:

Post a Comment