Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Homosexuality and the Bible

Homosexuality and the Bible

 

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

 

I admit, I tried to kill as many of them as I could off, with the AIDS virus. Because I knew how it could be spread.  Why? Something traumatic happened to me as a child and I was still young at age 17 with a lot of knowledge beyond mankind which is power and I took what happened to me out on a whole community of people and because the misunderstanding  and accepted knowledge of the bible about homos, allowed me to do this.

 

We speak of Sodom and Gomorra in the bible and associate that with homosexuals, because we assume they have no other options in there sexual behavior. But honestly who doesn't like oral sex?  And often opposite sex couples have the straight sex option, but still start with foreplay.  But that is sodomy according to the ideas people assume from the bible scripture.  So I guess people are supposed to feel they are evil and Satan is God, because of their human nature to enjoy releasing this pressure that seems to be always be joyous.  But that makes them victims of sinful nature.

 

Basically Satan says, I cut off my testicles as a part of my pact to rule over the world (This is the Pope Speaking) Therefore all of mankind are of sinful nature for enjoying sex.  Then there is this lie that the bible is talks against homosexuality, when if you know anything about the bible, only things found in it at least three times is true.  Because there stands a witness!  The word homosexuality is in the bible only one time.

 

This is what the bible teaches in all things we do, but not the consequences:

 

1 Corinthians 10:23:

 

23 "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is constructive.

 

When I lay down sex laws and every man should lay down laws of his own, but consistent with this logic, I am usually speaking about my kingdom and my role in life.  Whereby my seed will someday rule over the universe by my word that they obey.   See a Queen most important responsibility is to serve me for eternity, that I may serve mankind willingly.  People claim they devoted their lives to serving the Lord, yet they do not even recognize him.  The truth is the not that mankind serves the Lord, but that the Lord served Mankind.

 

I know that the King Solomon Temple or the New Jerusalem, will require me to stud and have more than one woman for my pleasures.  Remember in my kingdom diseases will be unknown to us.  So I am describing what is right for me and therefore must extend this to all Zews in leadership positions.

 

  • Being a straight man is beneficial. 
  • Being a homosexual man is permissible but not beneficial.
  • Being a Bi-sexual man is permissible but not beneficial
  • Being a bisexual woman is beneficial.
  • Being a straight woman is permissible but not beneficial.
  • Being a homosexual woman is permissible but not beneficial.

 

While in many homes it would be beneficial for a woman to be straight in a monogamist relationship assuring a ethical and faithful sexual relationship.  These woman's needs however, will be satisfied by their man regularly, in my kingdom at some point, my Queens will not have the luxury of my constant attention or sexuality, but will always be called on to represent our unity and to handle whatever assignments they receive.  But never again that they touch another man.  Under such circumstance, unless I reprogram a woman's mind to regulate her sexual desires, she will go crazy and/or cause disruptions in my kingdom, yet once you get in,  there is only one way to get out.  So I have to vet these people assigned this detail for their own health and welfare.

 

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment