Sunday, May 31, 2015

The Summary of Jay Z

Image result for Jay Z and Barack Obama white house
The Summary

Report by: Apostle Paul Castellano

Jay Z claims he has about $450 Million and Bloomberg claims $20 Billion, Clinton non profit account is $80 Billion and Carlos Slim is $80 Billion.  Something is wrong with the picture, because god seems to have the least amount of money?  The second comes the distributor.  He takes pictures with the president and he is just a cocaine dealer laundering through music.

He kills his spouses if they leave, because he thinks they know too much.  But everyone of these guys are murderers, but they made him get his hands dirty, to control his bitch ass.  But if he turned himself over to the Panthers and tell me everything I need to know he might live and get a pardon.  But no more Beyonce!  As for money, everybody is in darkness and that is why I had to take everything, but if you can solve a problem half as good as you can create them. You might find the truth and find someone more suitable, Beyonce was not made for you.

I already told everyone what they need to do and my day.  Understand Bellevue was not the Secret Service, it was the Mafia.  When someone says he is God and you are not sure as a whole order or Church of Mafia, you put it to the test.  They probably tried to kill, many times. Meanwhile strange people showed up, but most important was I wrote letters to Barrack and sealed them as to say, you cannot mess with these letters, but they read them, knowing I seemed to trust the Jew Boy.

My point is and Barack knows this, when I go to the hospital I always write a bunch of letters to Barrack, but this time it went to my men.  Now I am reciting what I already told them and fools are trying to figure a way to screw me, before I can get it done.  But everything I am doing right now, was already given to my men and they never ask questions, they just do it.

Apostle Paul Castellanio

No comments:

Post a Comment