Monday, May 11, 2015

Welcome to Solar Ship One


Image result for the solar system
 Welcome to Solar Ship One
By: King Jesus Paul Solomon, King of Kings and Lords of Lords

We discovered the Ethiopian Bible recently. The Hebrews traveled West to West African from what is now called Egypt figuratively meaning slavery. The Aggressors traveled East to attack The Hebrews. So much for those dumb motherfucking Freemasons. Now I AM not even sure if I want to name my son Prince Paul to remove the Satanic curse upon them. who will carry the name Prince Jesus Paul Solomon with the understanding the I am King Solomon, everybody knows smart niggers are dead niggers and I probably in human terms died at least 100 times. I AM the Capstone ZULU NAMED JESUS PAUL MESSIAH. There bible has 88 books but is being hidden from the public. 
In Ethiopia under foreign ruler ship they seem to prepared to establish the church traditions. It includes history that is not in the English Bible. But I fulfilled the right bible to this point, I wrote the New International Version to whack Satan for once and for all.  I had to fulfill the bible in the language it was written in.  We speak the English American Heritage and not Old English.  I gave you a language of your own.  A language is the meaning of the words and not the words themselves.

From the town of Castellammare del Golfo, Sicily.

From Ethiopia into Sicily and that is the name Castellano. Into Sandersville, GA or the state of Georgia you could just say this is my name without question and I become that person. They became the Poole, The Hilton and the Hicks, who all look alike they were all Sicilian if you understand the history and the didn't intermingle, those are the Hebrews. For example Frank Clark Castellano, was from Elijah Castellano and Mary Elizabeth Hilton, both Hebrew of the same blood line Frank was as much Hebrew as Elijah. But I am of the Hebrew and Zulu bloodline and not of Prince Hall, meaning I was tainted with the blood of the so-called whitey blood, but will not allow it to define who I AM. He is a mad murderer, now I have to decided his fate and Bill Clinton, Bill has a better chance, he is the blood line of the damn Washington Family, who are the Kennedy Family, who is the Rodman Family and who begun as a Jones, who is the name Capstone Zulu took. Remember all Kennedy's look alike they are of the Castellano bloodline of Hebrew, they are my children claiming to be a Jew and my chosen flock, but Satan chose them because he loves him some white meat and being they pass for white, he can say the White Man is God. who just be fucking you up and look you in the face and say, "THE WHITE MAN IS GOD!.

And Robert Kennedy was serious. A fucking crazy Kennedy, but he ended up just seeing things my way and sold be code "LADY BUG" for $100 Million. Now I got all the raw footage, that comes thorough cell phone microchips and the videos of everybody being the boarded on the Jets on 9/11. I traveled in many dark places, but darkness did me see me. They figured I was darkness too and continued their behavior not knowing I was the light shining on darkness. And for some reason if I told a person as a friend, hey that is wrong and they continue to do it, they seemed to always parish. I felt like their goes another hang out buddy?

The Hebrew line came out of Sandersville, GA., which is the Garden of Eden and has all the fertilizer of the world and determine who gets fertile soil and who do not.

They just grow miracle whey and got cows shitting fire balls full of fertilizers. People think cow shit makes good fertilizers. Then the Beef is what god (Satan) says you should eat beef and spare the swine (The Pig). They call it Kosher. While niggers say I do not eat pork and do not own a cow or a pig, but since the cow is a fucking grass eater, who just eats and shits, they just grow fast whey with a lot of fertilizer. Now they open a bunch a burger joints and got the niggers it to serve this false god.

I plan to grow these highly fertilized grass eaters and develop our new Diamond Chip Technology at Apollo Diamonds, making them perfect every time. By growing cows and cremating them into carbon and once compressed they become diamonds microchip after they are molded that will last forever and never overheat. They made $1,000 per cow or much less and or can make $20,000 per cow in long term investments. Hell a Blue diamond goes for $45 Million.  It is just good business to whack the serpents.  Maybe if you start loving me, you can save them, because I care less at this time.  I say fuck the whole world, I AM alone in this motherfucker anyway.

The Garden of Eden was the birth place of Esau aka Adolf Hitler and  Prophet Elijah, and is the fertilizer of the world located in Sandersville, Georgia Plantation of Washington County, named after George Washington.

The birth place of Jesus is the Kingdom of God, located in Long, Island City, New York, which is connected o the same rock of Manhattan. This rock took aver 320 million years to form and anything build on it will stand forever if constructed to do so.  I was conceived in the Garden of Eden and I was promised Highlands City or Avon Park, FL.

I said all that to explain a very simple concept to follow, but hard to just grasp in a confused mind. 

Now understand the meaning of King Solomon.  My name is King Jesus Paul Solomon.  And I married Queen ShabaBut they say they was Arabian, but Arabia are still slaves and my Queens are emancipated?

Understand Israel is the promise land and I explained in simple terms the race to the promise land which was based on racism.  The so-called white man laugh at Prince Hall Freemasons for following a Prince based on mythology they did not even know existed and they followed behind a white god who do not even exist and not one of them ever met him. 

All the while we headed towards self destruction they was stealing from God, making people hate God for not providing for them.  They say I ran out gamblers, no I had to run out those homosexual thieves out of my house, they was stealing everything to include humans to eat. They believe in death and not procreation and I have over 20 billion solar ships to populate.  This is solar ship on and the first of its kind. The secret to eternal life is the Universe always grows and expands, so birth control has to be natural.

If you have a good idea of the Sun's distance from the Galactic center, then the solar system's speed can be approximated. Using speed measurements of the gas at different distances from the Galactic center, the Sun appears to be cruising along at 200 kilometers per second and it takes 240 million years to complete the grand circuit around the Galaxy. This speed is an absolute speed.

So far, astronomers have found more than 500 solar systems and are discovering new ones every year. Given how many they have found in our own neighborhood of the Milky Way galaxy, scientists estimate that there may be tens of billions of solar systems in our galaxy, perhaps even as many as 100 billion.

Now how can non-productivity code for homosexuality be a part of God's universal plan?

Rev. Frank Paul Jones - Messiah  is the Apostle Paul bka Jesus Christ
The Capstone Zulu


No comments:

Post a Comment