Monday, May 11, 2015

The Future of Musicians and Artist

The Future of Musicians and Artist

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The key to the Jam & Lewis kits that will make it more lucrative is make one each genre.  The producers of these genres can compete in each style music.  The key is music is rhythmic  and therefore has certain rules a good musician will understand.

I know little about this but a 4/4 pattern goes with certain type of music. Certain effects so unique to the artist we can argue it be given a trademark for historical relevance. For example Michael is about to be raised even t a higher level in entertainment. He will be billed as the only true Freemason, during a time when Prince Hall was without a Prince.  Price Hall is Hollywood.  So, when people see this, they will want to sample hee, hee in their songs.  It should be legal in most cases, but by adding meaning to this in our historical prospective makes this statement my the Angel Michael a trademark.

Put simply, I do not need a bunch of talented musicians being slaves to thugs without talent. But I will be touring my gangster rappers, doing the new thing called The Hip Hop Enlightenment Movement.  The world has to know I am Jesus, I am no punk ass bitch, I cannot think of anything more better for a man then how I am constructing my Queendom, we the black community practice polygamy as do God.  And we have a real army, not afraid to die a King who will never die.  And we will not be deceived ever again.

Musicians have to get from other than tours, because live performances cost consumers too much. A concert should be a weekly event for kids. Like going to the movies and artist are more valuable than actors, but they made it that way, because they are all acts.  The things they film?  Now Selma?

Have them in the music business as metical salesman. They are always scheming in music stores, because that is what they reduced Hollywood to.  The money in the music industry is not in being a star, a producer, none of that, Snoop Dogg told you half of it.  Many black artist started owning their rights? But how much changed?

You have to mass produce CD' and DVD's, I am talking blanks
You need to own and not endorse social media.  Not one, but a network, based on a whole but also as certain personal desires.  Why do not we own our Facebook that is international I am sure Google will promote it.

We need our own Myspace and ReverbNation.  Owning your rights and depending on tem to exploit it is not really ownership, because you journey is your own liability.  My stuff is on ReverbNation and I never got paid anything. Now look at the long list on ReverbNation, it is a talent show and the only one getting a price is Myspace and ReverbNation, while all your fans want to be like you.  But everybody has to go to the white man to simply upload music and have someone post it into social media and heard in your clubs, you do have clubs, but who do you play inn them?

Why not buy Sony and build up the DAW industry.  Black people will always be into music, all the way back to the drums of Africa.  You built you own, so why must you use the instruments the white man build for you now?  Music is done on computers.  For security reasons Microsoft and Apple handle our operating system, I am wary about open source communications in America. But why not build this DAW system, design microphones, design computers o be sold in exclusive stores for DAW use.  Design amplifiers, audio interfaces and all the thinks you need t make music. This takes technicians, but only the artist can design it, because if they are real they will not hear it the same way a technician will, therefore an artist gets top pay jobs in all research projects.  Because the result is not the binary codes, but how the final output sounds. This is what separate a real artist form someone pretending.

An artist cannot depend on tours, because our destiny will be we will lose them. Why spend a life time learn in a craft, hours upon hours, believing you love music and must create the new trend.  But all day, you hear and find yourself making way less these untalented thugs?  Most artist are like accountants and not football players.

I need the real black artist behind the scenes. I need good music, high tech user friendly was to help these guys create.  Invest in ways to make all the money they must spend as the cost of doing business and you will get paid the next two years.  Meanwhile they will tour and get paid, unlike how they just bitch slapped you. Then the underground railroad will have been made and forever you will get paid. Then this guys can put back on their uniforms they are my army and not my artist.  If you think I will hear this shit for eternity? Oh so, G-Unit make the money and I sent Prince and Michael to go up against these crazy Nazi's. I guess rap is something we will all grow out of, because unless they all sound like my crews it is not blessing to the Lord.  All Rap music is, is an excuse to have shoot out at a club.  Do not think that crazy shit has no power over behavior.  All you have to do is look at yourselves and what you listen all day.

I am tired and really want to go home to my Queens, but my Kingdom must be built and my Queendom prepared

Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment