Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Final Day of Prophesy Into


The Final Day of Prophesy Intro
 

By: King Jesus Paul Solomon - King of Kings of Israel the Promised Land
 
What I just went through to write this letter, is why Satan cannot rule. They operate in trinity.  This means before they can make a decision, they all have to come to an agreement. Now I wrote a letter, I wanted to deliver, which I will have send later, because like always, Satan wants God to work on his schedule.
 
That is the problem with the Castellano Family, none of them know shit and they know I am the only living God and everything they can ever accomplish will come thru me, but they seem to think, I have to accept all these false gods they created.  Meaning if I want to do something with Louis I have accept the bullshit that he a messenger of Allah, something Prophet Elijah made up that has no power.  Then in the South I have to go along with all that Freemasonic lies and Pentecostal Church bullshit.  And every time I want to make a move, I have to wait on all of them to try a figure out something they may never learn unless they just do as I say. But all these know nothing dumb motherfuckers, think I am supposed to negotiated on all these people who depend on me.
 
When they talk about Satan being placed in the pit for 1,000 years, they are talking about a false King Solomon Temple, whereby I will be their slave for eternity and you see what they have planned for me, but how they treated me all my life, thinking they was in charge, but only played themselves. 
 
They teach that Satan fooled the world into thinking he was God and the real god who was supposed to be J.F.K. will then be raised for the dead and be the Messiah.  Then thy would continue to dog my ass out and praise the Kennedy's, who was behind the transatlantic slave trade.
 
Yesterday I exposed the Prophesy written by J. Edgar Hoover.  Now these no good motherfuckers know what their makers had planned for them.  The plane was to start killing all these Presidents who caused all these problems.  A bunch of homosexuals undercover.  The planned to kill Barrack Obama and Bill Clinton off of the top, then Joe Biden on down the line, until the Messiah John F. Kennedy came back and saved the world from this scum.
 
The prophesy is not the Illuminati in name but who comes in the name of Jesus Christ and fulfills the prophesy re-writes the Constitution of the World.  He would thereby deceive the world for eternity.  But now they found out he sent me Lady Bug and I know everything, because for the last 7 years the Congregation of Satan has been reporting to John Joseph Castellano in Vatican City. And he is my most loyal Made Man and Paul Castellano is the Made Man of Made Men.  You cannot turn a man of God into a devil, you have to get to those fools early.
 
They got around Latoya and figured she would help them steal charity, when there is no charity.  She being the left out member of the Jackson Family.  But In remember her as little children and she knew who many know as Little Paul.  A smart, kind and loving kid.  Whereby Paul Castellano was later Made.  Who can you conspirer to steal charity from the Queen of Queens of charity?  She is probably one of the most loving people on earth, but they saw a scorned woman and played themselves.  10% of everything The order of Paul earns goes to charity.  But they called themselves turning the Church against God.
 
Understand the mother of Prince Jesus represents the Order of Zews, she is Latoya and the mother of Prince Paul represents the Order of the Church of Mafia and the 7 Churches represent the 7 Continents of the Earth.  The Gambino Family 1200 strong?  That is like saying America is only as large as its leadership.  You never reveal your secret intelligence operations.  These Made Men are made to be loyal forever.  If they are not loyal, they are a rejected product and was not made properly.  So now they report to John on how to fuck me up and conspire with Latoya to steal her own money. So they knew we know who they are.
 
They thought they was so smart to setup the Jewish Defense League and the Southern Poverty Law Center to steal Charity and extort the World, meanwhile the same game was being played on them. They reported to a man of God about how to fuck God up, thinking they was so damn smart. I would be surprised if John done took the testicles of Barrack.  No telling what evil will do for the power of Satan.
 
But follow this. The President is a power that was granted by Satan, but they think they are above the law and I am under their feet. You saw how they treated me, I cured Ebola and they did not even give me carfare, trying to pass my work as their own.  But George H. W. Bush the know Skull and Bones, programmed his Son to love God in George W. Bush.  When George went to war, it was because his father fooled him into thinking it was God who took over his airspace on 9/11. He kept landing and taking off and could not shake away.  So he agreed and declared war.
 
But George W. Bush found me or was found and once that happened he love God and served me honorable. He is the one who allowed the research on THC the chemical found in marijuana that sedates you. It proved by empirical fact that the war on drugs is an unconstitutional war against Americans and therefore every living president is guilty of treason  Yet everything they do is treason, but this is proof of that.  None of them ever had any intentions to settle with God, but only wanted the world to think I was Satan posing as God, to use me forever, mistreat me and cause me to have eternal suffering.
 
And even if it was the prophesy they planned the plan did not include them.  Be it me or J.F.K., they was to end up dead to make it seem believable. But they will say J.F.K, sold them out for $100M petty bucks. But that man chose eternal life in a Universe that he may one day have his on Solar Ship, know as a solar system.  But Bill is worried about his $80B?  But Bill has nothing but a promissory note from Satan that I cannot honor and Barrack was offered a budget of 10% of the world GDP to assist people with healthcare and build hospitals.  But instead I say, hey Barrack, there is not homeless services being rendered to the poor, because they are stealing it all.  His response, I will give the Veterans $120M more for them to steal. I say hey Barrack they are robbing all our healthcare money and there is no such thing as mental illness.  I showed him the facts and his response is Obamacare?  He will make sure they have plenty of money to steal in out healthcare budget.
 
Look at how Same sex marriages and the homosexual Army developed.  Bill and Barrack started that shit.  All I want to say is this, as for my glory, my two Queens of Queens are Q.Q. Latoya and Q.Q Janet and all my Queens will be young forever. I will not have to go around playing games of attention, that is why I have two Queens of Queens.  All those women I mentioned as my Queendom, I am willing to bet  about half of them will be chosen. Why? Because it is my calling but my Queen of Queens choosing.  Who Am I to select their servants.  You cannot be a man of God and want to be equal to God, no more than Queen can be over a Queen of Queens.  And the problem with the Castellano Family or blood line of Elijah is they all want be equal or above God and my Queendom.
 
But know if you was against me it is known.  Out of that Queendom, the only Queens I remember making an arrangement for was Queen Dana aka Latifah and Queen Elizabeth aka Whitney and of course Queen Janet.  I cannot find any information on Tatyana Ali, I cannot find information on NaQuila Hardy and Illysah Shabazz was named after the man who I came as his seed, who lied to his death bed.  He did not say hey Jesus Christ takeover these Temples and teach the people the truth.  He gave it to Wallace Deen Muhammad to teach true Islam? Come on. He gave his body to Louis to guard 24/7 so I could raise him from the dead, so he could have be calling God Allah?
 
In closing I will say this:
 
So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.
 
Prophet Elijah told Judas in Dr. King, you know nothing about the Bible and Dr. King hung himself;
The first man was of the dust of the earth; the second man is of heaven.

Therefore Prophet Muhammad had to know this also: Dust returns to dust, but the spirit is everlasting.  For this reason he could not have eternal life.  So I am sure he knew his fate or he know nothing about the bible just like Dr. King, whose name was Michael.

Meanwhile Jesus stood before the governor, and the governor asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?”

“You have said so,” Jesus replied.

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!”
Then he released Barabbas to them. But he had Jesus flogged, and handed him over to be crucified.

And all of my life I was crucified in the Lord.  This is what they planned for me!


King Jesus Paul Solomon - King of Kings - Israel is the Promised Land of God's Children








 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment