Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Code Lady Bug


Code Lady Bug
 
 By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano aka Jesus Christ

Code Lady Bug was a recent $100M purchase made in New York City, from Code Thomas.  Thomas is a Kennedy.  You can tell because they all look alike. When I first met him I identified myself as Jesus Christ. He said no, God is Messiah.  I said yes I am Black Messiah.  He said hell no man, God is white and if you ever talk to those Kennedy's they are all like Bill Clinton unless they still have those old Irish accents.  They act just like a black brother.

He was staying in the Caribbean for awhile.  He was the guy who was at the World Trade Center everyday except on 9/11/2001.  On that day he was where they board those people to carry out the attacks.  He demonstrated how it was done and used his hand to said Click, Click as to press a button.

I offered him $100M for what is called the raw footage and also the information held in Italy that will allow us to interpret all data send by a cell phone.  In other words we can now hear any cell phone conversation, because e have the design to the chip used in Cell Phones and we also have the raw footage showing us exactly who boarded the terrorist unto those Jets on 9/11.

The Irony is that you see me at arms with Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton.  Bill for what he did by passing the Omnibus Crime Bill and Hillary for trying to run for President on the Freedom of Speech Movement  But all these things had to come to pass.  The deal I struck with Code Name Tom, was actually proof that many members of the Kennedy Family are loyal, just nutty.   
 
The person who came to me was John F. Kennedy.  He knew where this was going and basically loop us into the Government.  His death was faked and he was frozen.  Last time I saw him was about 1990, when I was working in Queens, New York. He told me that he had some problem with his skin, cancer or something. I guess that is what happens to a frozen body over time. I had him get something for that. 

Now when I met Tom, I told him JFK is not dead. And he said, all excited, when is John, when is John. I said I do not know, but I am sure he was safe.  Now Tom had long hair and look like a Kennedy as they all look alike.  Until this day I wonder who Tom was. The Blue eyes and all. He like to eat with his hands as if he was in the woods for awhile, but he was smart as can be.

If you read the FBI files, many believed that JFK was supposed to come back as the Messiah, so J Edgar Hoover thought.  But it was JFK who looped me into the White House and then the record keeper of the FBI under J Edgar Hoover, was a Secret Service operative, who signed a declaration stating he had no desire to be an FBI agent, meaning he got his orders from the White House and my loop into the White House was John Joseph Castellano aka Gotti.

That is how I made a fool out of J Edgar Hoover.  We was getting all of his information ad was feeding him what we wanted him to investigate.  If you study my reports, you will see how during his investigations to find Black Messiah, the person my all means necessary could never be established, because he would unite the people, the black people and there is no white man on the planet, so therefore the Black Messiah is to unite all the world against  the lies, that the Illuminati used to make the world divided.

What I want you to understand is that the all seeing eyes is high technology and you cannot hide from God, because anything and everything I want to know is made known using basically satellite technology and every electronic device made is made that I can control its use.  You think you can talk on the phone in private, when you cannot have a conversation in private.  I can read the date on a dime and watch you in the damn showers.

I can place anyone into a matrix, whereby they only see who I want them to see. Meaning when you walk around the block, I can place there who you think is coincidence, when in fact is planned. I can make it rain, sleet or snow, any day or any time of the month.  For example, when I said New York City is the rock, what happened, the prophesy was fulfilled by a strong storm up the East Coast and New York City was still standing.

I walk into people and it seems like we just met, when they were placed there for me to meet them.  Like I said, everything in my life has a reason and now with everything being time sensitive, I meet who I need to meet when I need to meet them.  Knowing losing is not an option, I walk by faith and do I get rejected over and over. In New York City, I got rejected so many times, I just stop trying to figure out why, I just take the rejection and keep moving because everything in my life has a reason and it is for me to figure out the next move and as they say I always know what to do next.

Let me share something with you and you will understand how time sensitive everything is:

The Birth of Christ

On June 27th, 1955 Austria declared themselves a neutral government, to fulfill the Satanic prophecy, "are you for us or against us," for Satan is not one, but a divided Kingdom.  The father is the Nazi Rabbi and Prime Ministers of Israel who always misleads the Jews, it seems they are French and always at the point of the parable of the tenant.  Satan the Pope is not the father but the Son of these evil people, for he is an Eunuch and cannot procreate and the co-called Spirit of Satan is his evil and diabolical congregations, being all these false religions, secret orders like the Freemasons and all those who serve his evil plan to kill, destroy and separate humankind.  In 1946 Adolf Hitler married Eva.

But The Son of man who will come in the name Jesus Christ who is the Apostle Paul Castellano today, is the Son & they are the same person and if you seen the son you saw the father and he is the father even of Prophet Elijah who he is the of his seed, but because he is the one with the spirit and therefore God is one and the only living God who is Jesus Christ, who was in the beginning.   But before Jesus Christ Kingdom comes all those weeds must be burned to be discussed later.

Exactly 3 years later sex took place that the Lord could be conceived by a Hu woman, her name was Blond Eva a seed of the Zulu and bloodline to Prince Hall Freemasonry and Prophet Elijah a seed of the Ethiopian, who originated in the land of Hebrew, we now know as Egypt, which figuratively means slavery.  As Prophet Elijah birthplace was the Garden of Eden in Sandersville, GA, the birth of Christ was in fact the Kingdom of God, in Long Island City, New York, which is on the same rock as Manhattan.

It takes 2 weeks for conception to take place, meaning life begins, it takes 8 months for the brain to fully develop and our Lord Jesus Christ was born on 4 March 1959.  If you add up his date of birth, being 03 + 04 + 1 +9 +5 + 9 it  = 32 which is the highest degree in Freemasonry.  There is no such a thing as a 33 degree Freemason.

The purpose of the coming of the Lord was to destroy Satan's Kingdom and the lie about him being born of a virgin is actually a diabolical plot by Satan to fool the world into sexual immorality and not the opposite.  Look at the perversion of the Pope and his crew. As a result of burning in passion they give up their testicles to serve their god who is the Father of Satan, who is so evil he castrates his on sons to serve his lies.

Now understand the prophesy.  On 27 June 2015, it will be a total of 60 years to have passed, since the Illuminati created this Satanic Kingdom on June 27th, 1955. One day as I explained to you as an importunity, which is 10 years. So what it took Satan to create over a period of about 6,000 years or was thought by Prophet Elijah 6,600 years, the Lord will completely destroy in 60 years at age 56.

The reason I mentioned this at the end of this article, is it seems like people really care I care about their damn emotions. If a man do not love God, do you think he can mate with one of my women to procreate hatred towards God?  The prophesy is much more important than this delusion of love interest that is all about dumping and women being taking from the ungodly. The only person that has any right to any woman is God.  No man can say the Lord took my women, because if I meet someone and I love her and want her as my Queen, do not think it is coincidental, because my life was preordained and losing is not an option.  The Lord is a jealous God, because you might be with someone I created for me and not the other way around. The last man who attacked me over a woman lost both of his legs and is a broke ass bitch and will remain that way until I decide differently.  A story I will tell one day.  It was written that what God brings together no man can separate.  There can be no union in the absence of God.

Those who have ears let him hear.  If I want a woman as my Queen and you think she is yours, you are delusional, because if she become my Queen it was preordained.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ 



No comments:

Post a Comment