Saturday, May 23, 2015

Many Are Called Chosen Are Few

Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano
Many Are Called Chosen Are Few

By: King Jesus Paul Solomon

Because I am a living God, what I say today may be subject to change tomorrow.  For the first time in a long time, I feel at peace within.  Since being on the run after those devils ran me out of Florida, it seemed like I had to smoke a joint as often as I could as a medicine to deal with all that stress I was under, but today I can take it or leave it.

I have been calling on people since who knows when, but it is not my job to choose anyone, it is for them to make their on choice or decision. That is what I will explain in this letter and this will be the last letter I post to any individual pages but a chosen few.  In the future you will have to seek to find what I have to say and it will not be hard, but no more personal invitations will come from me.

Once you understand that King Solomon is not a blood line, but the line of the spirit of God, you will realize on my day, they will be no more blood ties, either you love God and is for God or you are against me.  This I will promise you and this will not change, nobody who do not gain the spirit of God will survive. Without the spirit there will be no life and Eva my mother is the mother of all the living and therefore I am the Father of all the living and only my children in one spirit will remain on Earth.

The spirit of God is a family divider and not a family blood line united. And my family in the blood line are a bunch of evil demons who serve Satan and is led by faggot ass John Joseph Castellano aka Gotti.  He is just a fucking homosexual Satanic bitch who life expectancy is very short.  All those no good Mafia made men motherfuckers, who I said was the Church and the solution to Satan, all they did was use me to take them down to takeover where he left off.  Every last Made Man, has a shirt life expectancy who defies me and do as John says.


Image result for mafia gambino family

All my life they used my to gain power, promising me, one day this will all be yours.  All my life I suffered and had very little to include not even a damn companion. Because they wanted me to be like them a fucking faggot ass bitch.  That is all the Mafia is and their leader John Joseph Castellano is, a bunch of damn homosexuals.  John bragged on how he fucked Sammy the Bull in the ass and he placed Rene Elizondo into my home, another faggot ass bitch.  He said Alicia hated Rene?  Anything John says has to be checked out.  Because he is just a lying ass punk ass bitch.


Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano

Prophet Elijah? Who have to wonder, how did he make all those damn babies. What he is about this short negro?  Why would all these women bother fucking him?  Then look at John's behavior. He fucked my mother and created Ella, he fucked my sister Egeria and created Dahoud, his son Swiss Beats claiming he impregnated my daughter Alicia and named my children with evil ungodly names like Genesis and Egypt.  John  even fucked Katherine Jackson when I when to consummate Janet, so you have to wonder why are all these women fucking these no good motherfucking bitches?

Satan power over man is hypnosis.  I never hypnotized anyone, because I can read your mind without you saying anything, but they make you tell them what they want to know, to mind fuck you into doing evil.  And because they have power over your mind, you are defenseless against Satan.  Satan will make you kill yourself if you go up against him.


Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano

My screenplay the Apostle was written to me. I knew every time I saw John J. Gotti, he always tried to kill me.  He claimed he was checking me out.  He would place a gun to my head and pull the trigger and say see this is Paul Castellano, last time I was in New York City, he had them Baker Act me into Bellevue Hospital, where I met Carlos Slim billionaire Drug Kingpin who tried  to have me killed by an overdose of heroin. They gave me enough dope to kill 10 mules. I met Bill Cosby, who is Job, they took all of his money, had him as a ward of the state, needing Kidney dialysis without health insurance and then was in the process of destroying his character so his work would never be seen again on television.  Why?  Because the man decided to serve God and stopped screwing those Hollywood whores for over 10 years.  Sexual immorality was the price he had to pay to make those movies and television shows, making him a hypocrite.  But he said no more.
This is the line of thinking I have to challenge:

The bible says Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. But more important was the mother of Jesus got pregnant and did not know how it happened and a man claimed that child as his own.  And they said they child father was god.  Elijah Poole aka Muhammad claimed the Black Man is god. He claimed that god is Allah and he was the messenger of Allah, like Louis Poole aka Farrakhan claims Allah and him as the messenger.  Anytime a man claims to be a messenger of something non-existent, he is claiming he the source of that message and in this case God.

Image result for Frank Clark JOnes

At the time I was believing Elijah was my Father?  Term Brother concerning Lorenzo is used.
My brother Lorenzo Poole told me something that was a key. I use to repeat Elijah Muhammad about the Black Man is God, but he got angry, but not at me and said fuck Elijah.  Because he knew not Elijah but I am the Son of Man, who is God and he was a Man.  He planted seeds all over the place and Frank Clark Castellano aka Jones who raised me fathered John Joseph Castellano who now runs the Gambino Crime Family who are all disloyal pieces of shit and their day will come soon, 
when they meet their maker.
Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano


Somehow I came along.  Then came Barrack Castellano aka Obama who is now the President of the United States.  And it seems the only person in my corner still on earth is Barrack.  Louis is about to have his Million Man March soon to call on all those devils to demand justice or else?  And from who?  Some fool told me no Justice no peace.  He said you have to share, some line out of the Godfather.  I have to deal with the Devil in my Kingdom? Well my understanding today is when ever I gain something, there is always Glory as my prize, meaning Queen.


Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano

Janet is the promise that Prince Paul Freemasons crossing to the other side of the Underground Railroad. Those men seem to be the Black Panther Party.  See my brother Malcolm X as you new him,  he left them early and went into another direction, as he and Frank pimped in Harlem together.  Malcolm is found in the bible under John 3:16.  Elijah is John the Baptist who told the world God was black.  But he was really talking about himself, because he had the power of hypnosis, he could control people bigger than him and mislead the masses, using mind control.  And again you have people following the dead.  Because dummy Louis Farrakhan the false prophet could not even follow a simple instruction to preserve his body, which was frozen, but knowing what I know, I would have woke his ass up just to dog his bitch ass out like he had them do me.

A couple of days ago, I saw a woman who is just so beautiful.  I am not going to speak on her, because in my heart, I know she was who I came her looking for. She is the Queen from Los Angeles who makes my union with the Black Panther, Crips and Bloods unionized.  The spirit is telling me this. She is very fine, wears no gold, she is just a good person who is doing good things to help people.  When I think about her, it gives me the feeling like  I have when I think about Janet and few other Queens I know have chosen me.


Image result for alicia keys

I know I will never send Alicia away from my Kingdom.  She will be my eternal Princess and I will love her as a Queen and bear children with her like my Queens.  Her two children are not fathered by Swiss Beats who will be castrated and send back to his perverted father John, who may well get the same treatment, because instant death might be too good for him.  Those children are my children, because anyone who has the spirit of God, no longer have a blood line but is of the spirit and if the world will be of one spirit, than everyone in this world will be my children and I am the father of all living.  So to the blood line they will say that is incest, but everyone who survives will have that same spirit she and those children have, which came from me.  And no child of mines will call anyone without the spirit of God their father.  How can Satan be the father of child of God?  Elijah I came from his seed being man, but he is not my father, because I am the father for I have the spirit and not him.


Image result for ilyasah shabazz

ilyasah Shabazz for example, she was called, but will she be chosen?  I will know by what happens. All those homosexuals calling on punk ass Louis in the name of  Allah.  They declared war on God, they think they got the Mafia muscle and all types of crazy shit.  What the Gambino Crime Family was 1,200 strong in in 1991, whereby my roll call was already 100,000.  So John creates his Bloods to distribute drugs?  But I can shutdown all of New York City in less than 24 hours. Why? It is congested.  If I shutdown all the bridges and all the tunnels, where can anybody go but to hell?  All it takes is a few trucks. The Airports, need Air Traffic Control, I could shut that down with 10 men, now imagine 200 men or even 4,000 with machine guns at the airports. I own Lockheed and Martin. And who can they call Homeland Security?  No, they work for me now.  She will be my Queen if those women calling on Allah call on Jesus and leave those punks ass bitches to be with my men.


Image result for apostle Paul Castellano

NaQuila I called on her.  I said she was the one with the adopted children?  But how can I adopt evil into the Kingdom of God?  When I came to California, she was all I took with me.  I only knew her number and texted her almost everyday, telling her everything that was going on. And my life was nothing but suffering the whole time here.  She is in Avon Park, FL.  Everybody there hates me.  So if she was my Queen, everybody there would hate her also.  Right?  But she is among her people who are my family and like I said, God is divider of evil doers.  Those kids of hers are evil and hated me from day one and will never love me.  Those Blood line people in Avon Park, they hate me or is too afraid due to the power of Satan over them.   The only one who might have hope in Avon Park is my sister Ella, because Ella died in a car crash and that person is not Ella?  Maybe one day on a routine mission to the Avon Park Bombing Range they just might drop a bomb by accident on the City of Avon Park, to rid the world of all those Anti-Christ bitches?  Because I have big plans for Avon Park, but not for Satan or his henchmen.


Image result for queen latifah

Latifah I remember what I had to do to make that happen.  We will see. There can be no Queen where there was no victory. I know what Whitney brought to the table.  I know Janet is dead, as is Whitney and Michael. So I see all this activity about Janet on the World Wide Web, saying Janet Queen of Rhythm Nation, got her half dressed and all types of shit, but when I posted on that page, I was deleted?  Come on!   What they want to use her, to advance an agenda other than the agenda of God?  All of this is being watched and everyone who is against me will surely die, sooner than later.

Image result for Tatyana ali

Barack has two beautiful young daughters and I say this to prevent a bunch of journalist from getting shot.  Do not ever again disrespect those young women or you will surely die, because their children will someday be the Supreme Court, did you not know lawyers raise lawyers?  Tatyana Ali seems to be the Caribbean's. I guess she needs to call on those women as well.  Now do you understand what is about to happen?

That 50 years deadline is not to be fucked up with people who always seem to try to make my life a living hell, but I will promise you this, in 50 years their will not be one person here on earth who hates God.

Understand the code.  The mind can become a perpetual healer if I tell it to become one.  But in the mind is the truth. You cannot lie to God, even if you lie to yourselves. What makes you think I cannot make a cure to all diseases that cures those who have God within them and do nothing for the Godless?  Those who love me, will live forever, but those who hate me can get the same treatment or shot and it will do nothing for them.

I can see the light, because I know I saw Hope, by walking by faith and I will name her Charity, Queen Charity.  I am not going to tell you her current name or anything, but the spirit tells me, once I consummate her, doomsday will come to all those who hate me.  And I will not be able say I did not find at least one person who loves God here in Los Angeles.  I can say that about New York and Florida.

I was mistreated in New York City and mistreated in Avon Park and because I told you'll where I was and what I was doing here, it seemed like everywhere I went here, I was also mistreated, but I knew this was my last stop, even if it meant becoming aggressive.


Image result for million man march 2014

So now Louis is calling on Elijah again and think I am going to compete for that attention. I say anyone who congregates with the Satanic bitch who probable gave up his testicles to god and because of that just do not know when to stop, is against God. If I was you, at that million man march he plans, I would get on my knees and Acknowledge that I am God in the name Jesus Christ.  Because in my days funny shit can happen at huge Satanic congregations.  You can congregate with Satan if you want to, but you will surely die.


Image result for louis farrakhan

Fuck Louis Farrakhan, fuck John J. Gotti and any made man who places their orders above the love of God.  I see the last two Popes resigned. Why?  Because they know I am God, the Pope said, I just want to go out and eat a pizza. Those Nazi loving NRA pass for white men, they talk to me now with reverence. The so-called Jews who are crazy white Zulus, they made this country so illegal, that all I have to do is take everything under the United States Constitution, yet they wrote the law.  Do you really think they are stupid or played John Gotti the homosexual?



Image result for whitney houston

Yet all my Queens I called on are of African decent.  But the the people who are most opposed and against me, are the ones I loved the most?  Why?  Because they hate themselves so much that they rather submit to a white man than a black God. But the problem is that there is no white man on this planet.  Why Elijah told you, that some crazy mad scientist grafted a devil out of God.  How can that happen?  What they planned to create homosexuals out of my children to hate the code of productivity?  There is no white man on earth, not one person can prove they have not even one drop of black blood in them.

John Joseph Gotti, just knows the family secret on how to mind fuck someone using hypnosis and he no longer has any power over me, which I gave him and now took it back.  If I see him, I will prove it by shooting him in the fucking head and destroy all his useless bullshit lies. 



He just got an head start and every problem I have today is because the only person who knew all the things they needed to know was him. Why?  I made him my master Key and all my other Keys reported to him?  Everything I did and everywhere I went he was there or someone he assigned.  But my nephew turned out to be a piece of useless scum and if he do no get on his knees and acknowledge I am God, I just might kill everything that is of his seed for 4 generations.  If he has any love in his heart, he will ask for forgiveness. The last time I saw him, he said, I was disloyal and you must forgive me. That means the bitch ass homosexual will surely die.

King Jesus Paul Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment