Monday, May 11, 2015

The Castellano Records Network

The Castellano Records Network

By: The Orders of Jesus Christ Himself

These will be the initial groups to establish our causes to redevelop the black community nationwide, who have been oppressed and or descendants of the oppressed since the coming to this earth.  But through the glory of God, they have been risen as true sons of god, who have become the first fruits to become God-Like and become eternal competitors  on the Universal stage. Our ship \has been prepared for the beginning of our journey

The tours will be billed as The PTS Movement.  Prison to the Streets.  Our men have been symbolically castrated.  While they did the time, the true criminals where the FBI who brainwashed the world to believe God did not exist.  They used you to make the money, but never intended for you to keep it but die killing each other.  Not one person duly recognized me, the Lord Jesus Christ as I appeared on earth for over 55 years.  It was a lonely world to not accept the mark of the beast 666 or the Nazi?  Without being within his area of fantasy he pushes off as reality means being blackballed in society.  So as I ruled over all the world, I had to be poor, because Satan is a lair and had no intentions paying me.  Plus how could I do what I did and be rich, that would have been Satanic.  I had to rule the world by Satan's rules until I could expose.

He created a divided Black Panther Party.  Almost everyone was deceived and/or set up to destroy each other over misunderstanding that once revealed, would transform a divided self destructive power, into the most powerful force on earth.  You are the seeds of those who dead, so you could have eternal life with me. One thing I am not, is a liar. I fulfilled my promise. It took a lifetime but we gained eternal life as one spirit as we travel the universe together in love and harmony.  Damn star track, we will navigate the solar system and expand by going to the many stars out their. It will take time to get out of the solar system. We will deploy from Pluto.

Operation Map the Universe: Three  million years and estimated 200 billion to 400 billion solar systems, we know are our solar system is our space crafts. We are the rulers or we will be the full partners or die.  I am not coming back for weak men who bitch and become slaves ever again is the listen.  The listen is mankind can longer exist without full repentance to me Jesus Christ the Emancipators of the World.

Cash Money Records:  Stay as is.


G-Unit: G-Unit: Stay intact as is.

Made Men formerly bad boys Records:

The reason for my delay of any mention of P Diddy and Bad Boys is I did not decide how to solve their problem in leadership.  P Diddy is a great businessman, but you can take his shit. We sent the West Coast at him and he hands over money. Then when the FBI comes to find out what is up. They say, "I cannot talk without my attorney being present. But he can make hits.

I am raising P Diddy in management. He s a snake and will work out well.  I want him to represent Gambino Records. He is the front man, but not the boss, I am. He is the mouth piece.  When they respect that he is backed by this Network, he will be bad dude.

The PTS Movement was going to be a record company for my nephew Dahoud. But who is he?  His real name is David Jones, aka David Gotti, he is John J. Gotti son, who is really John J. Jones, who was my stepfather Frank Clark Jones son, who is of  Jones, Poole, Hicks and Hilton Bloodline from the Plantation in SandersvilleGA.  My only name given at birth was Jones, because he who raised me.  I them added Frank and Paul. I want P Diddy to teach Dahoud the ropes, so he can handle the governance as we will break it down between our governance to make share nobody mistreat out workers and P Diddy will move to Making the money and Dahoud will have to protect his money.  Got it?


The Commission - Formally - This is Master P operations.

The Crips/Bloods Association:  Formerly: This unites the West Coast

Eternal Life:  Formerly Death Row:  This gives Surge Knight his props and a righteous purpose.  Remember I am God and the truth is you are not the crook but were the hands. They fuck with any of my operations  and I lock them all up for teason.

Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment