Sunday, May 31, 2015

I Announce Queen Beyonce and Princess Paula Blue


I Announce Queen Beyonce and Princess Paula Blue

A Directive by: King Jesus Paul Solomon

Jay Z:  You cannot ever see them or talk to them again, ever!.  You played an evil game call blaspheme.  You probably had Beyonce afraid, because you murder your lovers, you murdered to get Beyonce?  You was the God of Egypt or eternal slavery of the black man.  You claim you sold records, but have little talent, so who was really listening but your circle?

For Beyonce to run off at this moment, she knew being with you would curse her and her child. But because Paula Blue will only know love without any interfere with evil, she will know the truth about God and you, she will love God with all her mind, body and soul and receive the spirit of God.

Then I will place her with one of my Prince's, you probably think you know who?  The deal is because I know Satan did my family in, I have to give them all 50 years to learn to love God. They are a bunch of Demons.

Louis calling on Allah, while Jew Boy Barrack wants to steal all my shit.  Everybody in my family plays a diabolical to make me not be followed. The common denominator is Prophet Elijah.  He claimed to be the messenger of Allah, knowing there was no Allah, meaning he was God, but first Adam was an evil bitch and that is why he turned back to dust.

All of you'll are like little babies pulling on my pants, you are inferior, so how can I take it personal how my creations got fucked up.  After 50 years nobody who still do not love God will continue to exist.

Many will enjoy the ride and after 45 joyful years of using God to gain foe themselves, will say damn I want eternity this is alright.  But after hating God so long, it will be harder for many to love God in 5 years, as it is for a dope addict to get of heroin in the 1960's, because heroin addiction has been cured.

Hey, Jay Z, you go against my decision and you will jump off a bridge survive ad vegetable or some shit.  If I was you, I would acknowledge God now!  You can say the real living God took Beyonce, because I am a full of shit birth ass nigger.

Apostle Paul Castellano



No comments:

Post a Comment