Sunday, May 31, 2015

Jay Z and Will Smith Better Chill

Jay Z and Will Smith Better Chill

Directive by: Apostle Paul Castellano

Image result for Jay Z
Jay Z:

Every night Beyonce announces she is going to bed at about 7:00 PM or 10 PM on the East Coast. So how are you and her being seen to together anywhere and she is on the West Coast?  You need to tell those fools to chill, because let me tell you something and because you are a seed of a Panther I am trying to save you. You committed blaspheme.

This is the code to blaspheme.  If you of my men see someone claim to be God, being all of my men can point their finger at me and say that is Jesus Christ, who is the only living God.  The proof is on all your records and therefore they have the right to kill you and there is nothing I can say, because the price of blaspheme is death.  Then you tried to defile my temple.  They set you up with her so I could kill you over her. If I would have came to Marcy Projects on Christmas, when you'll came to give out gifts, I would certainly ended up killing you, because you would have tried me and I would have known you had no business ever touching her.  You could never create a Beyonce.  If I was you I would block all those lies about sightings.

The Lord is a jealous Lord, so it very dangerous to want anything of mines, I want for me.

Image result for Will Smith
Will Smith

I like your talents, but you can end up a broke bitch also.  A swinger takes a photo with a Queen of God, talking about bringing back th old times.  All these years you did nothing for Tatyana.  But now we talk about Fresh Prince of Bel Aire?  But I own the biggest estate in Bel Aire.  And that shit you are talking about is fantasy..  So now she is a whore?

OK, if you fucked her, I will castrate you and never contact any of me women again ever.  You are inferior!  After I castrate you, I will make her the way I want her to be, if she is so out of control. Nobody takes anything from God and especially his pussy.. 

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment