Tuesday, May 26, 2015

John Joseph Castellano aka Gotti in Vatican City - the Pope

Image result for john gotti
John Joseph Castellano aka Gotti in Vatican City - the Pope

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

In move into a Homeless Shelter called Borden Avenue Veteran Residence, which I built for me to go to after going to alcohol Rehabilitation.

In 1989 the last time I met with John J Gotti, the tables were turned.  Instead of him controlling me under hypnosis, I took control of his mind and everything he did was based on my master plan as that he walked by faith. This was called the Integration, when I was made aware of my duel personalities of Frank Paul Jones and Paul Castellano.  Janet Jackson was the Key, I had to see prior to this operation. I had to know she was alright.

During this meeting we decided to have Barrack Obama be announced the first black President, because I had no Jewish blood and he did.

Operation Smooth Gangster - Covert Operative Goes into Effect:

September 1989, Frank Clark Castellano aka Jones died in Florida. I left New York City and stayed in his home in Avon Park.

In May 1990, The Janet Jackson Alright video woke me up and everything started coming back to me.

In May 1991 I was arrested by the Secret Service at the White House for threatening George H. W. Bush, who my relationship begun in 1976, during my first enlistment into the U.S. Army. I created the AIDS virus, when I was told they needed a incurable disease. My agreement with the government was I would do whatever I was told to do, as long as it doesn't kill me.  I was interviewed by the Secret Service while President Bush controlled the interview by a camera interview.  They plan was decided.

In May 1991, after being released by the Secret Service in Washington D.C. after a 12 days stay at Saint Elizabeth Hospital I went back to New York City and then went to California. I got arrested by the LAPD for trespassing, but I was on Public Property and the charges had to be dropped. Then Janet Jackson turned in to the FBI, all of my letters containing threats against Rene Elizondo. I received a briefing from the Secret Service on the West Coast Gangs.

I instructed the Crips to watch Janet and when the Secret Service comes for her, let them take her.

I was identified by Sammy the Bull and Rene Elizondo to the FBI as the Black Messiah Paul Castellano.  Sammy was said to hate John J Gotti for fucking him in the ass, while he was drunk.  John calls him a fag, because he told Sammy pull down your pants and let me fuck you and he did.  That was an inside joke.  Rene Elizondo is also a know homosexual, but he had a lot of power. John used him to distribute drugs using the bloods.

The Director of the FBI was a Judge and my pardon was established.  Every FBI director since that day, worked for me. As of this point, every FBI Director worked for me, but that did not change the J Edgar Hoover FBI culture.

While in the holding facility in the Federal Correctional System called MCC Los Angeles, I organized who I always claimed was the Crips, but it was the Black Panther Party.  They are all under the same umbrella.  My roll call was 100,000 men at that time and the promise was 144,000, the Secret Service report I got at Saint Elizabeth Hospital was not accurate.

I was not diagnosed as Delusional and all types of mental problems, giving me the authority to say a lot of stuff, that outsiders would not believe, nor was I ever to be arrested based on these delusional thoughts.  I started running a lot of operations by blogging, those who knew me, knew what they was reading and those who did not believed I was insane.

I got in contact with John J Gotti at Springfield, MO maximum security prison and woke him up. Prior to that date all he knew was he was doing time and was doing pushups everyday to pass time.

We started to communicate daily using the New York Post as a communications medium.  He would have a question for the day posted in the zodiac section under my birth sign Pisces and perhaps used my system of communications to run the Gambino Crime Family out of prison.

2001: 9/11 took place and then a couple months later flight 587 headed to the Dominican Republic were shot down. President George W. Bush blockades the Island under my orders and Michael Bloomberg broke the blockade.  We then knew who was controlling drug distribution in the United States and move our ships out. Also, we notice how the movement of enemy troops the Middle East became uncoordinated while we cut off all communications on that Island.  We knew who we were dealing with. As a result of the flight 587 shoot down, I place Janet under Federal Secret Service Protection under George W. Bush.

June 2002: John J Gotti is announced dead and leave Springfield, MO, through back door.

June 2002: John J Gotti has a closed casket funeral and nobody saw his body and I was not allowed to go to the funeral but I did show up and was told I have to leave, because too many cameras were there.  They asked why did you come here, I said to pay respect to John, they asked why didn't you show up at Carlo Gambino Funeral, I said, I did not know who I was.  They laughed.

2002: I wrote the Project using fake names that was later named the Apostle Screenplay and later the real names were revealed. It was a short chronology of my life, times and my Gambino relations and my history as the one and only Apostle Paul Castellano.  Outsiders thought it was fictional.

The takeover went into effect.  As John J Gotti went under the radar, I became the focus of attention using blogs as my means of communications.  I started using the computer instead of the Fax around 2004 and started learning Digital Audio Technology (DAW).  I made a few albums since to include a lot of never heard material to include Smooth Gangster - The Covert Operative, who is Paul Castellano

John Gotti was last seen boarding Jet Liner to Vatican City with the Pope about one year Michael Joseph Jackson was announced dead.  Since then the last two Popes resigned and everything coming out of the Vatican was coming via John J. Gotti.

The Mafia took control of the Roman Catholic Church. John J. Gotti secret talent is hypnosis, mines is I can read a mind without you being asked anything, I have the spirit of God.  Whatever I need to know I know without asking.  That is how I walk by faith.

In the year 2009, prior to moving to Avon Park, FL, where I had to wait for the code word or Key, I wrote a screenplay everybody has Demons, which has multiply meanings.  Just before I move to Avon Park, FL, I met with my under Worshipful Master Roberts and show him the screen, he laughed and said he was ready to go. He sighed over the local Prince Hall Masonic Lodge to me for $100.

NaQuila move in with me soon after moving to Florida.  We live together for 5 years; until I woke up at which time I left Avon Park, FL.  I lived out everybody has Demons.

The code word ISIS repeatedly said by Barrack Obama, woke me up.  Since then I have been running the Battle of Armageddon folder.  I became full time in control of my abilities without the need for John to use a Key to snap me into Spirit mode.

I got Baker Act and after that I left Florida and travelled to New York, Washington, DC, West Virginia and now I am in California, my last destination, before the prophecy is fulfilled.  Florida was no longer safe for me, when I woke up and told them I was Jesus Christ and not some evil devil they was waiting on, they ran me out of town. They believe in the devil in that town and they know I know.

The Jewish Defense League move in on the Jackson Family who is the Blood line of Prince Hall Freemasonry as also I am on my mother Zulu side, after Michael J. Jackson was announced dead.  But never could get the will probated, but controlled that estate and all of their holdings.  They got stuck there and revealed themselves in the process.

While I was occupied with the NaQuila dramas they move in on the Jackson Estate.

Janet disappeared after being kicked up by Paris and was told this is not the Jackson's home it is ours.  For over two years Janet was not seen or heard from, but a police reports was made by her mother Katherine to the LAPD, yet nobody ever heard about it.

I made it to California and discovered and exposed the nationwide charity fraud.  If the GDP is $15 trillion, then I gave to charity $1.5 trillion or 10% as required.

I exposed this operation connecting the culprits to the JDL.

With John running Vatican City, we established a good cop bad cop setup.  Everyone who was against me was reporting to my nephew, who I have been controlling since 2009.  Therefore everyone against God reported to Satan who was being controlled by God. John became Satan so they thought and that is the God they were serving.

Checkmate: Barrack is either the mole or will be an American hero.  See I cannot lose, because losing is not an option.  Barrack most end the drug war, which put all the dirty politicians at my mercy needed a pardon or some type of forgiveness.  Now If Barrack pardons them who will pardon him?  Barrack was instructed to sign over all 501 c 3 properties to my organization, the National Community Network, whose ownership and financial information is Top Secret under the Federal Government. This will include all Roman Catholic Church properties.

John J Castellano aka Gotti will make sure everything goes smooth out of Vatican City.  If Barrack made a deal with the devil, it was his nephew John who he signed the dotted lines with.  And for this reason Louis Castellano aka Farrakhan was left in the dark. That is why I always call him the dummy in the family, because he could not know what was going down.  And Barrack the half Jew in the family, making him qualify to be selected as President and I know for certain I chose every President since Ronald Reagan, when I have Rev. Jesse Jackson split the vote to make it seem believable that Reagan won, place George H. W. Bush in control of the White House for 24 years.

Once eminent Domain is order under the Police Powers, we control every aspect of the United States of America as well as the government, because everyone quality of treason due to this many crimes against humanity to include the drug war, will have to acknowledge that Rev. Frank Paul Jones is Paul Castellano better known as Jesus Christ, who is King Jesus Paul Solomon and is King of Israel with is known as the United States of America, the Promise Land in the Bible.

Now the Pope who is said to be the Father is the father, because if you seen Jesus Christ you saw the Father.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment