Friday, May 1, 2015

The New Hip Hop Enlightenment Movement

The New Hip Hop Enlightenment Movement

Rev. Frank Paul Jones is the Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The True Meaning of Hip Hop: 

The Illuminati refers to several different groups. The name derives from the Latin illuminatur, which means “enlightened.”  The Bavarian Illuminati, a secret society that was founded.

It started in Switzerland Bavaria:

Hans Rohrback was born to Nichlauss Rohrbach and Ursula Rohrbach in 1560
In 1746 Christian Rohrbach died while he was married Christina Rohrbach in Pennsylvania, USA. This establish the power Rohrbach family.

John Edgar Hoover (January 1, 1895 – May 2, 1972) was the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States.

Son of J. Edgar Hoover and first born Clyde Jay Jennings marries Janis Crawford and Paul Savidge marries his daughter Martha Elizabeth Mitchell.  They blended in with mainstream America.

It Started in Africa:

Transatlantic slave trade: From the middle of the 15th century, Africa entered into a unique relationship with Europe that led to the devastation and depopulation of Africa, but contributed to the wealth and development of Europe.

  • Prince Screws was an Alabama cotton-plantation slave. 1828
  • Death notices which link Prince Hall to African Lodge, published on December 7, 1807
  • The Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, in its 'Proceedings' of 1906, opted for 1738, relying on the Belknap letter, and Prince Hall's birthday is traditionally celebrated on September 14.

Katherine Jackson had no brothers and therefore the name Prince could not be passed down.  Michael put on a great performance of a life time, which will never be match. He became what a Freemason has become.  The Sammy “The Bull” planted his seed in Debbie Rowe who is married to Richard Winston Edelman.  Now Prince Hall is a white boy?  The Jackson Family holding probably exceed $5 Trillion.  They are not politicians they are entertainers and therefore symbolizes my media interest, which is for the Freemason to run.

But first I must name a son for you. His name will be Paul – Prince Paul will not be the bloodline of a white man who raped a black servant an entertainer, but my interest is the now the Queen of Queens of the Lord Jesus Christ will have reunited the Prince Hall Freemasons together again once my seed Prince Jesus Paul Castellano is born by Queen of Queens Janet.
 

Prince Hall Freemasonry, a nigger is so dumb, I can rape his woman and not even tell them when he was born and have them follow him, when they are really following me, make them entertainers, rape them some more and then take all of their money and say my Prince was white after all?  No!  I say I Am King of Kings, my children will have the spirit.  Now who do you want to call Prince, the son of a raped victim, meaning it was wrong from the beginning or the son of a real black Queen and the Son of man?

Hip Hop as Defined by the Urban Dictionary:

A name for the 4 elements of the late 70's New York City renaissance which includes break dancing, emceeing, (rapping) graffiti, and turntables.

Hip Hop Culture as Defined by Wiki:

Hip hop Culture (stylized as Hip-Hop) is a sub-cultural movement that originated among African American and Latino Americans during the late 1970's.  In the South Bronx New York.

In the late 1970's. Hip-hop had become a movement, a collective platform for African-American youth to voice frustration and inspiration alike

One of the biggest names in town in 1989 was Public Enemy, who called themselves "the Black Panthers of rap"

The term "gangsta rap" was coined that year by members of NWA, a crew that included Ice Cube and Dr. Dre. NWA's Straight Outta Compton went gold in six weeks in early 1989.

Today over 6,000,000 black men and women are on probation, parole, jails or prisons and not to mention institutions and death as a result of this.  Today over 70% illiterate and over 30% cannot read at all.

Our Response is “Real Hip Hop” We will define it as, The Enlightenment Movement:

G-Unit Records
Cash Money Records
Ruthless Records
New No Limit Records
Made Men Formerly Bad Boys Grown Up
Eternal Life Formerly called Death Row Emancipated
The Prison the Streets Movement tell the world the truth about Symbolic Castration.

I plan to reorganize us as Castellano Records.

I am sure we have more record companies.  We must use DAW technology and fight back now. Notice how many of you the seeds of great black leaders are. You have been place here to help us overcome Satan. Our greatest weapon is music, so they stole this from us, placed us under contract to take us for a ride.  Start reading my articles and then make songs about our struggle.  Do not copyright any of the material at first, this makes the statement not legally binding and tell the world I AM here.  And let us test this Freedom of Speech, start threatening people by name, but do not sign it with copyrights. If you whack him do not get caught.  Upload this music on Myspace, and ReverbNation and sites like that.  Even better, I would love some of this uploaded on an ISIS website. Now that would be, “The Chickens have come home to Roast.” Instruct people using music as a tool to spread knowledge, I have all the money already. All of you’ll have to work together. I heard Birdman needs money, so give to him. Give it!  I did not say loan it.

Nigger and bitch is derogatory statements? Therefore we will define certain terms that are meant to be offensive.  My reasoning is this. A woman said, I knew you since you was a little boy.  I said and I was God then and I am God now.  My niece who is also of my bloodline, said, she could not smoke weed in this woman’s presence out of respect, but she smokes with me?  This upset me, so I got angry and put her in her place, I do the talking and she shut the fuck up.

See people are trying to change the rules now.  Madonna after saying I would marry four white woman, came back with why cannot co-exist?  Chris Cuomo says on television.  Muslims, Christians and Atheist stand together for tolerance.  This are the same people who created all these false religions.  Now they call themselves saving the world from me, because I do not exist?  Think about it, almost every opportunity comes with, you cannot believe in God?  But nobody believed in me.

My problem is I will not be held up on dumb accounts. I’d rather take the lost.  People need to read books on discipline. If you cannot understand controlled behavior with a free will, you are going to hate my world.  All this back talk from children and women and all the nigger and bitch talk will be in our language.  My point? And understand what I am doing.  I will talk to you for 20 minutes one on one, to make one point. But you will never see it if you interrupt me.  Our language has to say as much as possible in as little words as possible. Do you understand me?

First two words:

Bitch: An Ungodly Black Woman

Nigger: An Ungodly Black Man

Now create a couple of sentence describe ungodly. Illiterate to God, because he could not read due to Satan’s plot to prevent him from seeing the light.  He knew not God’s language.  God the idea?  If you are dumb and someone says you are stupid, it is only derogatory if he does not try to teach.  To that I devoted my life.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment