Sunday, May 24, 2015

Atlanta Child Murders Review

Atlanta Child Murders Review


By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

I know he did not do this, I set him up, because we made a deal to let the people who did it leave the area and not come back.  I promised to get him out. I never looked into it because you would think 29 child murders, meant a large scale investigation.  But if one group is responsible, why would this be a complex detail?

He has 22 cases. The FBI knew, but they did not know I pulled their strings, meaning our concern is why they did it. Then we will know why I waited so long.  I had to let them walk to end it and I ended something they do not know what it really was supposed to cause happen
.
Keys: I believe we will find out why in these cases.

J. Edgar Hoover Phone and logs records
The German American Foundation/Bund
Rosenberg Sobell Committee

Wayne Bertram Williams (born May 27, 1958) is a convicted murderer who has been blamed for committing most of the Atlanta Child Murders of 1979 through 1981. In 1982 he was tried and convicted of killing two adult men, and sentenced to life imprisonment.[1] After his conviction the Atlanta police announced that Williams was responsible for at least 23 of the 29 child murders, but he has never been formally indicted nor tried for any of them. His guilt has been disputed by multiple parties, and Williams himself continues to maintain his innocence.


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment