Monday, May 25, 2015

Janet Jackson Missing Two Years! Janet Jackson Dead?

Image result for janet jackson husband
Janet Jackson Missing for Two Years Plus According to Police Report

Reported by: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Anyone who is a fan of Janet Jackson in Los Angeles should stand in front of the Havenhurst Mansion and demand to see Janet and Katherine.  Because that driveway is public property they cannot make you move, that is how I constructed it.  Anyone who hate Nazi aggression, ask the News Media why they told nobody about this police report. All Leaders of all Communities let the world know about the JDL aggression to extort Hollywood. The world must know. Everyone who receives this post on Facebook, please re-blog this post to friends.

First I will share my test message to the White House yesterday on Memorial Day 25 May 2015.

Today is the day to remember our falling heroes.  Sure many men died in the military but many more died that never got the honor of wearing a uniform.  They were buried in Potters Field and this will be the last year they go unrecognized, even if it means personally visiting their burial ground on this day every year.

Last night I had to go to the emergency room, because I could not stop pissing and it had little to do with me masturbating, which has only been three times since coming to Los Angeles.   They think this is probably my glucose level.  They gave me pills for my sugar and blood pressure and I am having a headache as I write this letter and it has lasted for two days.  I am sick and I am tired.

Yesterday I found out what happened to Janet, she was ran out of the family home by aka Paris so-called MJJ daughter, who said to Janet, this is not the Jackson's home, this is our home you fucking bitch?  How can Paris by Michael's daughter and not be a Jackson also?

That is the estate I built and for Paris of Debbie Rowe.  If I was whoever is behind this I remove and move them out fast.  But my first idea was to go there and attack. But I said that will not solve my problem.  My problem is jealousy and envy.  My problem is Latoya and it is a problem only I can solve. I post the screenplay the Apostle and said I wrote this to me, so I started thinking about what I wrote.

In 1975 Joe and Katherine made me make a choice between the two and I guess my mother helped me make that decision.   Latoya was beautiful and ready to mate and Janet was just a little girl.

So some guy wanted to rob them, because he was mad, because his girlfriend made him but concert tickets to see the Jackson Five whom all the girls loved. I turned into Paul Castellano and beat him up, took his knife and then told them they can no longer be in these crowds, because they are now too famous.

Janet was so happy to see Paul, but Latoya feared me, not because she did not want to be with me, but because he wanted to be with me the Lord Jesus. So I chose Janet over Latoya, because I had to choose one and Janet became my navigator my Northern Star, The one who gave me something to look forward to and since that day Latoya felt her little sister stole her man. I even remember Latoya when we were little children. I always loved her.

Latoya vowed to not be left out.  Janet had a great career, her brothers had their day, but nobody ever paid Latoya much attention.  And Michael Joseph Jackson became the King of Pop.  And then came all these problems from Rene entering my home to now these people holding them hostage trying to steal that estate.

But in the screenplay I married both Janet and Latoya, but for some reason I cannot stand Latoya today, so I ask why.  I promised them I would honor her, yet I never speak about her much at all.

I know she hurt my feelings when I heard about Jack Gordon beating her and when I found Katherine and her at 5 Park Place, I yelled to Katherine where is Jack Gordon, I did not know for sure that was her and she and Latoya ran off with that man. I could have killed him on that day, by beating him like he beat her, but to death.

The Playboy shoot cannot be why I am so angry with her, because she really helped me out, I cannot tell you how many times I jerked off just seeing her nude.  My problem is I know they will always compete and just a situation would be eternal hell for me.

But I know Latoya will die if I do not love her and I mean love her the way she should be loved, because she will not accept being left out of the Kingdom of God.  And anything less than Queen of Queens she will not accept to be under Janet and why should she, when they received the same promise?

Then I look at my list of calling and it seems Beyonce Knowles is coming home to me also, as she left Jay Z and refused to birth another one of his children.  So I already set my Queendom at 12 plus a Queen of Queens and after about 24 hours the spirit opened my eyes, to solve this problem.

Janet married Paul and she will birth Prince Paul who will be the money earner.  In the name Paul Castellano I conquered the world. While I own damn near everything, still there is no charity.  I cannot seem to stop making money, but people are sleeping in the streets as I myself am sleeping in a shelter.

So I see this fine young lady and say, I will name her charity and consummate her to unionize these men her in Los Angeles.  But still no mention of Latoya, because sometimes I get so angry for so long, I forget why I am even angry.  See Latoya has to give birth to Prince Jesus and these two sons and these two sisters will forever love and work together.  Prince Pau will be the money earner and Prince Jesus will be my son, who will use that money, so that the world never become like this again.

This means one Queendom and two orders.  One will be the Order of Paul and two the order of Jesus. That means 24 Queens and 2 Queen of Queens in one spirit; we will forever be a union and never be in competition.  I am feeling bad and will try to relax, because this is a day of mourning.

Apostle Paul Castellano.

PS: I did not mention this, but the question posed is how could Katherine make a police report about a mega star like Janet Jackson missing to the police and she not be seen since being in Italy over two years ago and nobody even heard about it in the news? All those photos of her in the Middle East are fakes.  But she had to be the one to contract me on this one; I cannot tell you how I found out what happened.  How could President Barrack Obama not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment