Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Final Day of prophesy of King Solomon

Image result for Apostle Paul Castellano
The Final Day of prophesy
The Words of King Jesus Paul Solomon -King of Kings of Israel
This is to my men and women of the order of Zews.  I Have no more time to teach haters of God, so they can expose themselves. They were exposed yesterday because those plots to assassinate these living and future Presidents.
The prophesy was written by J. Edgar Hoover, there is just no honor among thieves.  I told them long ago J.F.K came to me because he knew his family the Kennedy Family was evil.  I told you J.Edgar was controlled by the information he received since our relationship begun.  This means not J.F.K but I was the Master Mind who took control of their diabolical plan to deceive the world. 
I told you the United States Constitution and the Founding Father were Atheist and Thomas Jefferson told you basically, Jesus Christ is just some bullshit we made up and fuck anyone who believes that crap.  But J.F.K knew I was powerful mind that can defeat Satan, the Illuminati, The Nazis.  And he knew this so-called Jews were punk ass bitches.
Now.they might say J.F.K sold us out for $100M..  But J.F.K will have eternal life and $100M is a lot of money fr anyone under my economic and plans for growth.  But Bill Clinton looks at those $80B he stole and think he had something, when he was on their hit list before he even became President and it was going to start raining on all of those who dared to become President.  Then the world would be saved by J.F.K the Messiah returning from the dead.
Now understand they teach you that someone would fool the world and make everyone believe he is God, but he would be destroyed by God.  Then he would spend 1,000 years in the pit.  They was talking about me and the King Solomon Temple was me fucking a bunch of these people from everywhere but Africa, making babies of eternal evil.  Meanwhile the whole world will hate me, like they do.  I never had anything or any fairness in my life, the problem for them is they thought they was in control, when it was I who place himself into this situation to allow all these Judas Goats to hang themselves.
But J.F.K turned in the report called Code-Lady Bug and all negotiation with Satan or the Vatican went through John Joseph Castellano aka Gotti who is my most loyal human on earth.  But they think he is sold to their evil?  You cannot turn a lover of God to evil, you have to fucked them up real young. 
Latoya is the scorned Jackson, but I remember playing with Latoya as children and she knew who many know as Little Paul, a really smart and loving child, but I had to be made into Paul Castellano, who id the made man of made men.  Remember Apostle Paul wrote all those books you read in new testament and not in the name Jesus Christ, he just knew all these things about Jesus because he was Jesus Christ Black Messiah.
Out of the Jackson faction they all have files files on the FBI database.  Only Latoya seems to not have a file, but they call themselves just destroying the whole Prince Hall Bloodline and she was in on it?  Latoya is probably the most loving of that bunch. but she became one wicked bitch, so they thought.  And most of those people who have no files, do not even know what is on anyone else files.  But I bet you Latoya know way more about all those so-called GhostNow those who want to steal my charity of 10% that goes to Queen of Queens Latoya Order of Jesus, who are Zews, by using her to steal from herself and there is not even any charity being done with her money and her love is to do charity?  Then they want to use Queen of Queens Janet manpower to do it, being the Church of Mafia.  Remember who she married?  Apostle Paul Castellano!
Then they report to John, to fuck me out of everything and made me an eternal slave, who tells them what to do and gets fucked over forever.  Things like he will want to die and cannot.  They are talking about me.  Crazy shit!  And they thought they was so smart, which the Jewish Defense League on one side and the Lawyers called the Southern Poverty Law Center.  You report to the Law Center and the JDL gets all the information to fuck you up, because they are the same people, how can the Law Center be the number one enemy to the Nazis  So how could John be against me.  So now the Satanic Congregations are reporting to God, like those who was against evil had to report to evil in the name of the Jewish Defense Law Center.
Now their own prophesy showed the dummies what they had planned for them and they know it will happen. They was about to Baker Act me again and had they, I could not have been able to tell them what was about to happen.  They would have starting killing up shit, not knowing J.F.K done took th money ans ran. He is not down with that dumb shit.
The complete and simple understanding of the prophesy is the United States Constitution was written so whoever fulfills the prophesy of Jesus Christ and not the Nazi prophesy of the Illuminati, will world the world. He gets to by King of Israel to reside in the New Jerusalem and they would have deceived the world for eternity.
So if that fulfilling of prophesy takes place, i get everything, because my men are the ones who is going to carry it out.  They will start killing up shit as it was planned by J. Edgar Hoover.  But they solution is to just give me back my shit, which is everything and get on your knees and repent to the one and only living God.
I told everyone, George H. W. Bush is a famous Skull and Bones Member, but he programmed George W. Bush to love God and did not fill in all the blanks. So once George W. Bush found me, he was programmed to love me and be a man of God. He did not want to go to war after 9/11, he thought his Father who controlled him in Air Space was God and out of a fear for this God, he made the decision to go to the Middle East.  But then he found out it was not God who made him make the decision.  And they one they called the dumb Bush, wrote their death sentence, when he allowed research of THC, proving by empirical evidence that the War of Drugs made them all treasonous. 
If you was against me you need to Acknowledge God in the name of King Jesus Paul Solomon, King of Kings of Israel aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ Black Messiah.
The Words of King Jesus Paul Solomon -King of Kings of Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment