Sunday, May 31, 2015

Wake Up Sleeper Nation of the First Adam

Wake Up Sleeper Nation of the First Adam

By: King Jesus Paul Solomon King of Kings and Lord of Lords

My brother Louis Castellano aka Min. 1 Hon. Louis Farrakhan.  He sends me this article Prophet Elijah wrote.  Soon as I saw Allah, I wrote this article.  Prophet Elijah was the first Adam, who placed a hit on his own son Malcolm X for exposing hia immorality, who was the one who pimped in Harlem with the man who raised me and your brother Frank Clark Castellano aka Frank Clark Jones and I remember the photo of him with the weapon, that became the Panther Symbol of revolutionaries.  Now the Black Panthers matured and are powerful and the Nation of Islam is still conning for a buck trying to sell holy cows, that you  own none of.  Prophet Elijah wanted to have frozen casket lying, Louis was supposed to protect his body, so he think so I could raise hiim from the dead.   Then he would have decieved the world claiming he was Father God.  I am the Son of Man.

Listen there is no fulfilling of Allah.  Allah is merely the  enemy of the so-called Jews in the Middle East and me in Israel the promise land.  Can you not see that this is Israel and the Middle East is a curse.  And if they keep it up. I will give my men all their fine women and maybe they wil spend more time at home.  Fuck Holy City of Satan.   And Everyone one knows the first Adam wasn't shit.  His plan was for me to become evil and fuck all of you'll up.  So the prophesy you re fulfilling did not include you either.

The New Jerusalem and the promise land which is Israel under the ruler ship of King Jesus Paul Solomon King of Israel the beginning of the spirit line where this made up bullshit about some Allah?
Man fuck Allah and anyone who calls on Allah is going to be a broke ass bitch.  My charity goes to those who call on me by the name  Jesus Christ.  The name only I can use and  PEOPLE ARE GOING TO START GETTING FUCKED UP PREACHING LIES ABOUT ME AND DO NOT EVEN KNOW ME.

Queen of Queens Latoya gives birth Prince Jesus who get 10% of the World GDP to make sure everyone is provided for.  Last year the United States GDP alone was reported at about $15 trillion meaning more like $25 trillion or a budget of $2.5 trillion for the order of Zews to do 501 3 c charity.
I think I can make $25 Trillion, I can turned that into about $35 trillion in one year or $3.5 trillion to charity.  But I cannot do this with dumb ass voodoe niggers.  Teach them people how to use computers.  I basically gave you Chicago and Detriot to run.  But you ar still on some Allah trip, when I bought the Nation of Islam property for you from dumb ass Wallace a fucking loser misusing Malcalm's name and got his daughter nutty calling on the God of the damn Arabs who will also starve calling on Allah.

The only black God is me, all the other gods are white lies.  They had you waiting on a white man in the name of Allah who was Wallace Ford a white boy, you called Allah of the flesh.  The FBI was up on that a long time ago, so he changed up.  You cannot fix a false god.  Elijah was a fucking lier, so let you go and grow up into the spirit.

Let me share a parable with you.  They will be granted 50 years to learn to love God and after that nothing without the one living spirit of the only living God will be able to survive on earth.  When I was a little child, I would often cut people off, before they even asked the question, because I already knew what they were thinking.  These powers and more will return to me in time.  Therefore it will be impossible to bullshit yourself into gaining the spirit of God.

This is all you have to do and you should understand the scientific mathematics.  First you must receive the Word. To receive the Word one must be fast to listen and slow to speak.  Then one must live the Word and gain Wisdom by doing what God tells you to do.  Then you will gain the true understanding of God and the power of God based on your love of discipline to God.  Then an only then will you be granted the power of the Spirit. We are like having WiFi implanted into your mind.  How can you survive in Gods world and all of God people are like this and therefore Sons of God.
I will have no Son named Prince of Princes.  That is you and it is up to you to define who he is in history. No child of mine will recognize anything that is Evil or defiant to God their Father in the Seed and Spirit.

The Master Craftsmanship is after all you dummies tried to fuck me oover, by love show you the way the truth ad the light of life.  His plan was I get revenge agint a bunch of inferior dummies.  When I know you only can know what I tell you.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment