Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Solar-Ship One Elaborate Production Process Intro

Solar-Ship One Elaborate Production Process Intro
 
By: King Jesus Paul Solomon
 
The Master Plan Embryonic Stage
 
1: Proper use and distribution of Fertilizer to make good harvest a probability throughout the world.
 
I am not producing all these damn cows for eating anymore. Try some other types of meats once in a while. A cow can be worth much more to the future as we travel through space in a universal map, we are also gaining momentum and becoming more coordinated with an objective to be able to exit the solar ship within 1,000 years.  In plan language, I can make $20,000 of each cow, using a lot of fertilizer to grow fast feed, to grow them to cremate them into carbon and then used to make computer chips made out of diamonds.  Therefore I can really give away the cows I to grow for people to eat and do not breed nuclear shitting cows on so high of a fertilized feed, they shit fertilizer.
 
 
This means the development of the planets starting at Mars.  We will build planetary dome style .  We will use computer technology, space communication technology and robotics to build a dwelling that will be able to house an undetermined amount of people long term of at least in short range of 5 years without any permanent physical damage and long term initiatives should be looking at 100 years, remember we are in the eternal life business, if I get rid of a problem or disease I cure it, you never can get that again.
 
Our goal is to reach the last planet or tenth planet so far and my goal is 1,000 years:

2: Proper use of natural resources.  OK gas, coal, clean shit or whatever, I manage this department because all of you are fucking crazy.  Build things to last and stop wasting my shit.  A fucking car should be 50 years investment.

The Little Ice Age:  You had an Ice Age and warmed up the planet, using these types of fuels. It seemed to be the wise choice then by maybe not right now.  This do not mean throw my oil away, but maybe I might need it in abundance again in 100 years.  But it seems to be a problem right now.  I might use water as fuel, but all that clean shit will fuck you up over time. It has to be a long term balancing act not profit motivated.  These guy are just arguing over who runs the block a few years.

 NASA defines the term as a cold period between AD 1550 and 1850 and notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, each separated by intervals of slight warming.

Scientific understanding of global warming is increasing. In its 2014 report the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reported that scientists were more than 95% certain that most of global warming is caused by increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases and other human (anthropogenic) activities

The Marijuana Operation

Make sure our fertilizer is properly distributed and properly used on all of our crops regardless.  The main marijuana plantations will be located in California, Texas, Florida and Mexico.

The packaging plant is in one location, if you stuff do not process here, it is street shit and not under my protection. The location is Avon Park, FL.  My men out of New York City will retire in that area and run may packaging plants.

The Industry in Insurance Payment is $500 Billion. That is about 1/3 of the insurance in this country. I am taking this amount because I have a lot of immediate situations needed funding.  I have a huge homeless population, an unconstitutional drug war that is about to end and somebody has to compensate him in a country that hands over the money to a bunch of local crooks.

I can grow weed for almost nothing.  So even if my crop costs are about $5 Billion per year, which is outrageous I still make $495 Billion dollars over the next 14 months.

I have about 6,000,000 people in the correctional system. I have about at least 1,000,000 out of 2,000,000 coming out of prison, with 70% illiterate and 30% cannot read at all.  And while I was undercover and nobody could know who I was almost every dime I sent to charity and if this economy is at $15 Trillion dollars, we are talking $1.5 Trillion last year along?  And people are sleeping on the streets hating the hell out of God and believing this scum robbing me, is God, when he is the devil himself. A bunch of crazy White Zulu Jews taking orders from the White Man, who is the French Faggot?

I need that money for a few years.  Meanwhile, I will release cures to diseases and reduce the need for all that other wasted money.  I could not cure shit, because the FDA would not allow it to pass to allow insurance payments.  So I help them make more money by creating these lines of inhibitors. That stuff will kill you over time, but not as fast as some other shit they could have put out.  My only concern with the creamer is it uses something with word vegetable, which needs to be replaced with olive oil when those Genies stop extorting themselves. The prices are so damn high out in Italy is because Italians are stupid. They extort themselves.


These we split:
Starbucks $100 Billion Worldwide
Drug Stores: $300 Billion World Wide

These go to the Network:
Music/Head Shops:  $100 Billion

The Music and Head Shops:
These will be where we sell our music under the non profit banner and sell weed, candy, snacks and a full array of good. Woman head shops my focus on hair and beauty supplies.

In head shops and Starbucks the price will be set and all package pre sealed and look nice. We are selling a product and we are charging a lot of money.

The drug stores will fill prescriptions and that is the only  to get weight. But the prescription can say a joint as needed and we will sell you that $10 or $15 package or in the Starbucks establishments a joint, because you cannot come up in there rolling shit up or bring in your own package.

Starbucks Joint;

Good Mid: $5.00
Kush: $7.00

The weed will come package and rolled in our packaging plants in Avon Park, FL.  This will keep everything correct so, I can disperse money from my home, knowing the records are accurate because the systematic production process is secured.
Coffee will be the same prices.

The Crip and Blood Nationwide AMTRAK Deployment:

This is the deal in a nutshell:

1. AMTRAK Stations in urban areas are gold mines.

Problems:

2: Security Issues Nationwide:  All of these stations are being flooding with aggressive poor people. They need housing, but they do not need to be there at this time.  We will address homelessness through these nationwide Foundation Accounts. They got to go, Satan got them there to fuck me up.


3: No Entertainment on Long Trips:  AMTRAK has not WiFi on long range trips, because they travel in the woods somewhere.  Therefore they offer no entertainment but booze, so they can shit up the damn toilets.

Solution:

Deploy the Network to every major city. I have Chicago and Los Angeles to fill this obligation.  I have a lot of men who need a fast come up and are also warriors ready to be deployed and this deployment handles both.

1: They pay $50 per night rent in one of my Marriott International Hotels, for 3, because that is how my men travel.

2: They product is DVD and CD Production Quality, directly from Hollywood, with the National Community Network, INC. seal of non profit merchandise.

DVD = 5 for $35 or $8 each
CD: $5 each

They get luxury accommodations.  But this is a tour of duty and I need to know who is where, so they have to pay me $50 per night.

3: Payment System: Everyone of them will get Rush Card, Russell Simmons can do commercials but I am taking that over. The shit is uninsured, so somebody could run off with the money and they would say sorry w are not insured.  That is what pissed me off with him.  It much be that Pilipino bitch.  I will setup an automatic couponing discount system, so all of you get bargains without even knowing it until you check your end month discount savings, when I place that money back into your account.  Everybody will have money plenty of money, good housing and things you want, but I am using a charity system. Put simple. If you earned discretionary cash of $1M, your salary might be $100,000 to not get over taxed, but you charity index would read $900,000.  So you decide you need a new car for $80,000. You tell us, we find the best  deal within our Network, hey John, I need a Blue BMW.

You get a voucher as a charity. We are the Order of Zews and answer to nobody, but God who is me, but do not think I will not whack your ass.

That should explain everything you need to know that can be posted.

King Jesus Paul Solomon
 


No comments:

Post a Comment