Monday, June 1, 2015

The Veteran Transportation Reimbursement System Law



The Veterans Travel and Transportation Reimbursement System Explained

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The intent of the Veterans Administration is too serve the veterans and not find reason not to. The reimbursement system is designed to accept the veterans may decide to relocate and they should have that option.  Under Title 38 CRF Part 70.30 payment Principles supports what I am saying by setting a standard written in stone. A veteran can go to any facility in the country without any explanation as to why. He is gets carfare from his home to the nearest facility with explanation, that is his travel benefit.  Meaning if I decide to go to California tomorrow and go to a hospital, my travel pay for simplicity is an universal calculation, from home to the nearest facility from my home, without question, it is a automatic calculation.

70.70 (8) Case by case basis:  This is an demonstrative option I put on the table but you rejected it.  Knowing I will be here for about 6 months or even more, I requested the full payment in a one shot deal of $1,040, but now I am not sure about that.  Yet at anytime this can become an option. I will explain why most veterans should opt out of the cases by cases basis option.

What the VA did to determine how to reimburse travel is implemented 5 U.S.C. 5702.

This US Code has an intent that applies to how and why reimbursement is made and everything also applies to veterans, but at a 50% rate to include lounging. It was designed for a person like me, who is displaced and needs financial help to complete my purpose for visiting, regardless as to if it is even medical related, but if at anything medical help becomes needed this system applies to all veterans. I get full toll for all receipt I produce under
70.20 (a)

Therefore as long as I am in New York City, upon a visit to the hospital I get lounging at the rate of 50% what employees get but what are advantage is, is that our trip does not have to be job related, but it could be to do a job search.  Landing a job require relocation, so in many cases employment for then traveler would be solution.

My reimbursement for travel comes out to: $83 per visit, plus lounging at 50% employees rate per day, plus all tolls I can support with a receipt. This is there law that is intended to help all veterans and not just Jesus Christ

Jesus Chrsit

No comments:

Post a Comment