Friday, June 5, 2015

The Marijuana Retail Operation

The Marijuana Retail Operation 

A King Solomon Directive:

I assigned these territories as follows:

In the South Master P.
In the West ErvIn "Magic" Johnson
In the North Michael Jordan
In the East Russell Simmons

Under the Central Command of: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar:

Districts will include:

In California under the Black Panther Party:

Marijuana Dispensaries Citywide and in Concentration in Skid Row:

The Washington D.C Poor Neighborhoods:


Under the Constitution of the State of California and in district of Columbia.

Washington D.C. is under the command of the Ansaaru Allah Community, who branched of the Nation early and got into drugs in the D.C. area.  Their prophecy failed.

When I went to Washington D.C., they called on love.  They said, fuck this shit, what good is all this money if we do not live to enjoy it.  So they sanctioned legal marijuana in Washington D.C., so we all know who will be running my 65% interest in all wholesale sales on the East Coast.  We in California is the pipeline to direct farmers and constantly updated products and this is protected under the United States Constitution and I cannot lose in the  Supreme Court on this matter.

Marijuana is to be sold over the internet to anyone who can prove their identity.  To safeguard the integrity of the State of California and not open up to a senseless dispute of the Constitutionality of this we will and must satisfy the criteria that everyone be identified, so every application from out of state must present a public notarized application.

Split:  10% of anything bless goes to the Lord.

            65% goes to my men who run these operations at the farms, the dispensaries, the Starbucks, the Head-shop/Record Stores.  Every area gets 65%.

             35% Goes to Law Enforcement.  I have to pay my COP's, because anyone who carries a gun, a badge and the authority to enforce the law of God, has to eat and not be held to temptation.  Like I said, my Army gets paid good, the get 15% of any GDP they have to protect and at least 25% of the women. My COP's get 25% of all the weed, based on where they are and this is a monopoly if you want shit like the cure to AIDS, I have to cure diabetes, they gave me that shit and now the bitch wants to tell me how to eat. Instead of I am sorry for fucking you up with those damn crazy man pills.

This will expand in Walgreen's and those damn other prices better go down fast.  They be robbing people and shit.  Sell some damn weed, make you some money and stop extorting your damn customers.

Queensbridge knows the design of Top 10, now think 21 Century and that is what I see as the Head-shop/Music Shop selling DVD's and all types of quality entertainment at bootleg operations prices but legal and selling weed taking Medicaid at the register.

Then branching off with Soul Food Restaurants.   I am distribution and I say at least 50% of these urban Chinese Restaurants clientele will come to me as fast as I can build a Restaurant and I own Burger King and will start renaming them Rib King, selling soul food and boneless ribs as our specialty, but many old  school customers will come there for our ribs off of the grill bones and rib spices.

When I was a kid, every block had a damn rock band.  I played the bass guitar and actually performed all the bass lines on the Jackson's Destiny Album.  But in the computer era, when every can control a computer in order to be a part of the world community, every block will have several music producers running D.A.W. technology, my Queen will have state of art stuff for their staff.  

Therefore, I will build these IBM machines in our production plants strategically placed around the country.

I will no longer stock music or film media in my electronic stores such as Guitar Center who knows better, Circuit City and Bust Buy.  They will sell electronics exclusively and it will of good value and quality always remembered.

The inventory and management style goes under B&H out of New York City. Once will establish this product line of goods and retail management style, you will see a better managed and excellent product line that will enhance our consumers experience.  I seems B&H is the only person up to date, so they must be compensated for the elements these production processes we must implement for proper management.

This man says he comes to electronic stores opening boxes and finding shit be missing?  Nobody opens anything in my stores. If something is missing or wrong, he makes his report and gets his return and we check at the inspector who said this package was good and ask.  If he comes up too much, he might have a problem, if the same person keep returning shit, they must be watch, trust me!

King Jesus Paul Solomon


  

No comments:

Post a Comment