Friday, June 5, 2015

The NCN Skid Row Operation Solution and Response


The NCN Skid Row Operation Solution and Response

Directive by: King Jesus Paul Solomon - King of Israel

Operation Solution and Response, is the top priority of the National Community Network, INC.  All correspondence to me or this organization must go through this address which is our principle office.

The National Community Network, INC.
1 Central Park West Unit #34-A
New York, New York, 10023
                          Attn:

Once I pull out many updates will be made under better management conditions, but for now these are some orders that need to be placed in Skid Row, Los Angeles, CA.

On the corner where I smoke my weed in the morning and evening, there is a black owned store, that need inventory and around the corner from his store is a nice spot to place a few can exchange machines to allow people to sell those bottles they clean up off of our streets.

I want at least 4 newly opened black run marijuana dispensaries under my protection and the Constitution of the United States.  We will be shipping that stuff all over the damn world, because that is our right under the California decision and its intent and the United States Constitution.

On the Corner of San Pedro and I think 6th street, will will build a IBM Castellano Studio Production Center.  I told my dumb ass nephews they can have those Circuit City and Best Buy spots, I will call it "Betta Buy Circuit City."  But they cannot sell my weed, they will think they are slick and sell dope or some dumb shit.  They can sell all types of electronics and I be watch through those damn cameras that better keep working.

These condos we need to house families.  We do not need all these damn programs that do not even exist, we need housing down here used appropriately.

Everything will fall into place once we start moving our weed  out of the Skid Row area, which will create capital for future investments .  Everything in Skid Row goes to the Black Panther Party.

Now for those nutty Veteran, the Order of Zews is established in:

The National Community Network, INC.
923 South A Avenue
Avon Park, FL.  33825

Under the order of Zew, no Zew can ever be homeless, because this is the address of the order of Zew.  But the National Community Network, INC., owes this property and using it as the office of Agent because this will always be my address under the Order of Zews, whereby my mailing address and address of record is 1 Central Park West Unit #34-A, where do I not have a Condo, a Penthouse, a Mansion or whatever, so I can be anywhere I want to be at anytime.


Talk to me, you want to build computers, I own IBM, I own Microsoft, I am Goggle, they are just loyal and you want to be false gods.

D.B.A. Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment