Tuesday, June 16, 2015

This Janet Unbreakable Tour - I Do Not Know!

Image result for Janet Jackson
From: Apostle Paul Castellano
Open Letter To: Queen of Queens Janet

I had to post this so whoever great idea this is understand the consequences if something goes wrong and that has to be the damn plan to begin with. Why Janet?  Why now?

Please read what I am telling you. Even if I did fly, I could never go on a music tour.  It would be too dangerous.  This is like saying the Pope goes on tour as Queen Elizabeth to show the world she is unbreakable?  Knowing the world is not really even ready for her? That is a reason to try and kill you, to prove my Queen of Queens a liar and they are right the whole world is broken and God has to fix it and his Queen of Queens, still want to serve homo fans who really hate her and the damn crackers who rob her brother and might have tried to kill him too..

I wish you would have listened to me or at least followed my fact patterns, but you committed yourself to this “Unbreakable Tour” already?

The whole entertainment industry is broken.  And what you committed yourself to is to do the same old dumb shit they have been doing since when?   It is like you are traveling the underground railroad as a slave. Think about who you are and the security cost alone involved?

I looked into your Rhythm Nation underground groups as well as Alicia underground groups years ago and every time they figured out it was me when I say that is not true or someone not down with that shit they was saying about me, they always just kicked me out.  Many people you think are your fans have to be innate enemies.  And if I can do without my own family for 20 years, what use do I have with all these fake ass people. I damn sure do not need their money.

I know the Rhythm Nation Album well and it was Revolutionary and not no gay excuse to be homosexual, but is seemed like that was what is because of who you are.  My promise and the blood line to end this Prince Hall curse upon black people. But the song Black Cat was about me and that was not about nice shit but motherfucker they might kill your ass or be killed do go again. Now I finally made it it seemed and a new tour for who or what?

Think about the color Black you wore in Rhythm Nation? Anyway!  I wanted to use you to move this thing forward, but this detail is all about protecting your ass and I do not fly, so I have to do it at a distance.  I am God and anyone who wants to see or meet with me, comes to me, wherever I say meet and not the other way around.

You are the Queen of Queens of basically the whole damn economy of Israel, but want to perform in front of a bunch of fake fans.  That shit is not even real.  The Academy Awards the Grammy’s and all that shit ass fake and design to maintain you’ll at sub servitude.  And I guess while I have to protect your back all day, they whole world and Prince Paul has to wait?

I am trying to give these artists a life and a living and I guess they said please Janet do one last tour even if it gets you whacked or some shit?  So it will cost probably 10 times what you make for everyone but yourself to protect you. How can you make money?  What you want up your Fortune 500 standing?  What you want me to say Janet Jackson net worth $1 Trillion and she is the riches person in the world?  How about I pay you twice what they did not even offer yet to perform one show for me. Be my Private Dancer?  You are higher up the food chain than any First lady forever.  But you think like Michelle’s servant!  Hell Barrack will get 5 times what you make per show just talking shit at Harvard.  Once you drop Janet Jackson for Queen of Queens Janet, you could demand twice what he will.  It is your money anyway!

This tour in Canada, do I own any of those arenas?  If not why should I fill them and that includes all of damn Europe that if I ever have to go there in the next 50 years, I am going with fighters, bombers, spy planes, satellite surveillance and everything I need to solve whatever problem arisen that require I had to leave my Kingdom for starts and had to fly and I have no damn wings of my or Infallible Jesus One  Craft  yet.

You keep insisting on a tour and an album on some for profit record company arrangement, when nobody is even getting paid period. They send that shit to non profit scams.  You have accountants that save you money and accountant who rod you, did shorty my accountant ever see any of these tax returns?  I bet they even own Michael back taxes and not the other way around.  But you got to make a run next week and an album son after.  Meanwhile I am just getting a studio system setup for the team. And have not even defined the Entertainment Industry of the future.  And it is not about a bunch of world tours, which you can believe.

The Music and Entertainment Industry is about mind control, it is about talking shit into existence.  Many people and I mean a lot of black people get all their information through music, because they cannot read. What is the message?  We need to know now?

I can make what you committed to better, but it is still going to be wrong. People should not go around doing world tours.  For what Queen of Queens?  To fill their areas and entertain them both, as they try to kill your ass every chance they get?  But who is really getting paid in this deal, not you, maybe me for owning them.  And they are not making money either, they are trying to distract and divide my Queendom, and I plan to always be with my Queens at my Kingdom and if I ever have to leave it, I will now announce it on the Internet.
.
This advertisement approach was old.  Janet Jackson the hit maker.  Then you go from “Rhythm Nation” to “Unbreakable Tour.  I remember that one, some guy wrote that on my on my hand in Florida.  But everything is broken and for that reason, we are not going down the same road or path they created, but will introduce a new beginning.   So I guess we tell the world the Kingdom of God, is a divided Kingdom.  Because this idea I am way smarter than this shit. The last time I tried to help you, you, listened to Jermaine Dupri and wonder do I castrate his bitch ass?

People deserve a life and a consistent income to have time with their family.  But Prince Hall said, travel and do tours away from home and damn your family, just entertain us crackers, that is what we created you to do.  No, I was create to overcome your bitch asses and maybe teach how love and respect all people.  Tell Sir Paul McCartney to fill the areas in Europe?  See if they kidnap your ass and defile the temple, what are you going to tell me when you get back?  You should have been there? Now your ass should have been with you Queens and instead of the damn enemy.

My idea of entertainment is many people creating music, doing time zone concerts for top entertainers, using newly designed high tech instruments. Why should I continue to promote a guitar or a damn piano, when I control the DAW technology that can integrate into anything I want it to.  And it what is really used to created the damn music to start with.  How cares about seeing guitar player bug out on a guitar day after day, that was what you gave them when you said, I have a bunch dancers to watch also.

But now you get a band with all these historical European instruments, claiming Emancipation?  Free from what, when you’re ruled by the same screwed principles?  And do we still claim entertainment is about glamour and luxury, because some fake ass non profit organization said so?   No it is about a message to the people!

All you are doing is taking over something that like I said, will no longer excess in less than 200 years.  All of this is temporary housing and roads, this world is temporary and an illusion, the fight was not for the world but of control over me.  And I will not follow behind you, because you know what I have planned and it is bigger than any one Queen or Queen of Queens. The whole world depends on what we are about to do.  As for these roads, we might be flying at 5 feet above ground level in less than75 years and than who will even need all these roads and bridges anymore?

My producers will earn a living feeding the new music industry of basically average people who have a desire to be creative who is most people, using DAW Technology and other entertainment technologies.  What people really want to hear is themselves, more than anything. You give people that and they will play that shit over and over and still have time to hear the best of the best to learn, enjoy and listen. And what people need is leadership and a good show must demonstrate leadership and agenda oriented material. My idea of a concert is to bring communities together and place something to help the world go into progress and not to be number one on the charts. I can make you number one tomorrow with one of your old songs.  All I have to do is play it, I won all the radio stations.  But those people you are supposed to feed will not love you long and those you hate you, will have you running over to Europe to serve them and you own their broke assess, well I do anyway.

Right now entertainment is really all about drugs.  People like Jay Z selling it seems his big brother Barrack’s cocaine and Russell Simmons all had to sell drugs. Are you saying we should sell drugs? You can do three or four shows in these time zones and everybody could make 2 or 3 times as much doing it.  Less Security, because a damn Queen of Queens if she must perform, has to be before a star studded audience   and if you make a surround sound movie for the movie theaters, it will be more reach and more frequency as well.  For example the Janet Concert every Saturday at selected theaters for a limited time.  But why must it be you again?  Why not some young hungry kid?

Now why should I risk your life or spend a fortune to protect you, to lose money, quality time with my Queen of Queens, so she can hangout with a bunch of homos and crackers in Europe and Canada?

I guess they need to read all that shit they had everybody reading for about the last 25 years.  I cannot agree to this, but if you do it and something goes wrong, they will pay even if you come out of it unscratched, just for trying a fucking again. I have to time for this bullshit Janet!


This is one of those articles they lied about about me, but they got one thing right.

Apostle Paul Castellano




No comments:

Post a Comment