Wednesday, June 17, 2015

From: The Apostle - The 9/11 Attacks & Flight 587 shot down

From: The Apostle - The 9/11 Attacks & Flight 587 shot down

By:Frank Paul Jones

INT. AT CHAPEL STREET BROOKLYN IN A VETERANS PROGRAM. -- DAY

FRANK PAUL JONES
On September 10th Michael Jackson held a big concert at the Garden in New York.  It was a major money maker and sold out.  Janet paid for her Family to attend the show, but she was a no show, in fact she insulted the people who attended to show, by calling them freaks and geeks.  She didn't know what was about to happen and if it wasn't for excellent intelligence, New York City would have been reduced to ashes and dust.  Not many people know the true and whole story concerning what was to happen the next day.  On September 11th 2001 I was in Brooklyn on a block called Chapel street and we could see The World Trade Center one and two clear as day.  It was about 9:00 AM.  I was in a program called SARP meaning Substance Abuse Rehabilitation Program.  I was clean for 4 years, but I wanted to document my clean time to get housing that was subsidized in New York City.

MR. RICHARDSON
(With tears in his eyes)
It happened!

FRANK PAUL JONES
What happened?

MR. RICHARDSON
The World Trade was attacked

FRANK PAUL JONES
What are you talking about?

Second Jet Hit WTC

I ran to the window, and when I got to the window the second plane hit the World Trade, I saw the second plane hit the World Trade.  It looked like a small passenger plane from where I saw it, and the News was on, and they wasn't sure what was going on.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I have to go to the World Trade and see what is going on.

MR. RICHARDSON
Everybody has to stay in the building until further notice, they closed  down the City.

A little time passed by, and then they told us all to go directly home.  When I got home a friend told me, the World Trade Center is gone.

FRANK PAUL JONES
The World Trade Center is gone, what are you talking about I know it is on fire?

FRIEND
The World Trade Center crumbled, it fell down man, and it is gone.

FRANK PAUL JONES
What happened?

FRIEND
I saw a third explosion after the second plane hit the Center and then the building just went down moments later.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I knew that my enemy would come at me hard, but a Country with Nuclear Bombs were sold duds, and what happened was a nuclear attempt that had everything to do with economics, and little to do with hatred type terrorism.  But, that is what was sold to the American people, that terrorist attacked us out of hatred.  However, it was a money move, it was about debts that couldn't be paid, and it was about money.

INT. AT MY APARTMENT IN BROOKLYN. -- DAY

Fire-Fighter De-Radiate WTC Site

Later I was reflecting on the things that happened in New York.

FRANK PAUL JONES
What happened in New York not many people really understood it.  All people could say is how could we be attacked by terrorist?  They seem to believe that this was the worst that could happen to the United States.  As John Gotti put it, we had to do it his way because he knew how these people thought.  What happened in New York City I say again was a nuclear attempt, and the bomb didn't go off because our Intelligence sold duds to a Nuclear capable rogue state in the Middle East.  You figure out who I am talking about.  The nuclear bomb didn't go off, but  what happened was a nuclear candle burned for several months, and the Scientific Community learned that we can De-radiate by using large sums of water at a site, so large sums of water was sprayed at the World Trade Center to cool down the nuclear candle and De-radiate the site.  Even as we lost a lot of people, we could have lost a lot more if Intelligence wasn't on top of this.  Now you have to wonder why someone would do such a thing!  It was about economics.  It was about old money families going broke and new families having the bulk of the money.  If you remember the S & L scandal which was a covert way to pay for Star Wars Technology which is a nuclear umbrella against ICBM's.  This cost the tax payers a lot of money.  Then we had the Technology boom with computers that put the consumers in debt at close to 7 trillion dollars, because everyone thought they had to have a computer, and companies like Microsoft came out on top of this.  Well people thought this boom would last forever, and old money got into the boom, at the point of the Burst of the bubble called the Technology boom turn bust.  Then Technology stock went down drastically, and old money lost in the transaction.  But this time the Government couldn't bail them out like they did in the Savings & Loan scandal, so they lost a lot of money, and what happened on 9/11 was the response of old money going broke.

Sam Lawhorne of IBM and my sister Lujuana, Ella and Egeria

INT. MY SISTER'S APARTMENT. -- DAY

I came to my sister's apartment to inform her that I called in the Secret Service.  At this time I was sharing a lot of information with her, even as I knew she was against me.  My main form of communications at this time was by fax machine.  I communicated with important players by fax.

I knocked on the door and she answered it.

FRANK PAUL JONES
What's up Egeria?

EGERIA
I have bad news for you.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I have good news for you, so who is first?

EGERIA
I think you need to hear this.

FRANK PAUL JONES
What?

EGERIA
Janet said she doesn't want you and she is a Lesbian.  She is under Secret Service Protection, and she doesn't want you to bother her anymore.

    


FRANK PAUL JONES
This was when I finally put it all together.  Egeria had contact with the Jackson Family all along.  This was why she was trying to make me out to be a homosexual in the eyes of people looking in from the outside.  She was playing both sides against the middle.  Egeria I know she is under Secret Service Protection because I called in the Secret Service, here is a copy of the letter I just sent out.

EGERIA
Let me see?

Rene Elizondo Now

INT. AN AIRPORT IN NEW YORK CITY. -- DAY

The Rene Elizondo Cartel was given a leak that was meant for them to hear.  The word was out that we were in the 11th hour and was about to make our move against him.

JANET
The hell with this, how are you'll going to protect me and you work for Paul Castellano?

SECRET SERVICE
Janet we do not work for the Gambino Family, you have to trust us; do not get on that plane, because if you leave this Country we cannot protect you.

CARTEL MEMBERS
Don't trust them Janet get on the plane with us.

JANET
I am getting on the plane, Paul Castellano is going to kill me, and this is my only way out.

FRANK PAUL JONES
Janet didn't know I was the father of her child, and she thought she had a problem with me because of this.  During the Integration there was a few arrangements that had to be made to protect Janet from getting killed by the Elizondo Cartel, and to trap them.  #1) Janet had to really think her life was in danger, and had to escape with them, so when she was arguing with the Secret Service it wasn't an act on her behalf, she was serious.  #2) John Gotti wasn't going to let that plane take off with her on it.  He said, I had to get all my enemies in one place at one time, and the time and place was that plane.

JANET
(Crying)
I am getting on this plane!

JOHN GOTTI
(Over the Phone)
You cannot allow that plane to take off with Janet on it.  Do you understand me?  You cannot allow that plane to take off with Janet on it.

SECRET SERVICE
Janet we have orders, you are under Secret Service Protection, if you want us off your case, all you have to do is sign some documents, and we will let you do as you please.  Now we can't stop you from getting on this plane, but, please take our jobs into consideration.

CARTEL MEMBERS
Don't listen to them Janet, they are trying to trick you.  That guy Paul is in the Mafia.

FRANK PAUL JONES
This Cartel didn't know we knew who they were, they made it look like a normal flight, but it was the hierarchy of the Elizondo Cartel.  Janet didn't even have an idea as to what was going on.  She just thought she was running off to an Island that would be a safe haven, but they was planning on mistreating her to use her to get at me.  Many of my enemies had plans on going to this Island once they secured her on it.

JANET
You promise if I go back to your office and sign some documents I can leave on a flight as soon as possible.

SECRET SERVICE
Ms. Janet Jackson, we have no power to force you to stay in this country, and once you sign these documents, our hands will be free.  Please come to the office with us.

JANET
All right!  I will meet you'll at the Island.  Tell Rene I had to sign some documents before I leave, because I was put under Secret Service Protection.

CARTEL MEMBERS
We will see you tomorrow Janet, don't let them change your mind, you can't trust them.

The plane took off, they had no suspicions and Star Wars was zoomed in on the plane and a laser beam hit the plane and it crashed in a matter of minutes.

Flight 587 Crashed 2 about 2 months after 9/11

INT. IN THE CAR WITH THE SECRET SERVICE. -- DAY

SECRET SERVICE
Ms. Jackson we are sad to inform you that flight 587 a flight out of hell has just crashed and they do not believe there will be any survivors.  Now aren't you glad you got off of that plane?

JANET
My God!

FRANK PAUL JONES
This was the decisive blow against the Rene Elizondo Cartel.  Now we had to make a few minor adjustments to completely crush them.  We had to prove that Rene Elizondo was a fraud, and that he stole his identity from a dead Mexican, and he was never legally married to Janet because she was my wife all along.  This would completely cut off his money flow.


Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment