Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rhythm Nation Records - The Endorsement


Rhythm Nation Records -The Endorsement

Directive by: King Jesus Paul Solomon

The report:  Janet Jackson signs deal with B.M.G. a Sony holding, to be the first female with her own record label?  Get Real!  So now my Queen of Queens works for Sony, who by the way I own and they do not understand why.  So I will explain!

(I) being IBM and Microsoft own Wave format.  The format you basically pirated Acid technology with?  Also the format you sold every song sold on CD format was in fact Wave. Did I ever get all my royalties if any for all those damn CD's? 

Then it is the long history with Tommy Mattola which could have one of those Raid endings, like on the commercial when they fucked around too damn long and got whacked by the exterminator. (RAID?)


I own all my music copyrights now controlled by Sony to include any Michael Joseph Jackson Music catalog  holdings.  He owes me 50%, or should I say, we are 50% and 50% partners and I do not remember including Sony or anybody in any Apostle Paul Castellano business agreements to include those fools I am trying not to bump into on my way there in Heavenhaurst.

I will deal with that movie catalog later, because in about a year or two, nobody is going to be interested in shit like James Bond or most of those Nazi actors promoted White Power Fantasy Bullshit.  But I have use for the white actors, I will not have Denzel Washington play Adolf Hitler. And I will use my Acid Technology in my new Adobe Audition 4 in 64 bit platform.  It will be known as the Castellano D.A.W. Studio. 

With ownership of all now held Sony music catalogs, they will all become owned by the National Community Network, INC.  Our management and finances are government top secret and our industrial capabilities are very strong.

The National Community Network, INC.  Website will be completed once I am out of the field. 
Hyperlink Above: 1st page shows industrial abilities and authorizations.

As a non profit record company only the record company can get paid for any copyrighted material, which is proper, because now all music compositions belong to society forever, because copyright laws apply differently to an individual and a non profit organization.

Being tax exempt, I automatically get paid 100% of the sales minus no taxes.  OK, I feel like being nice and instead of paying distribution 20%, I pay my workers 30%.  Still I get 70% on every song and pay my workers for selling them at about $5 per CD and $7 per DVD, under legal copyright laws, because I own this shit under 501 c 3  tax exempt law.  And this is what they do, behind your backs to rip you off and say we did not make any money.  They make your sale a non profit donation.  

Now the money goes to a cause, you get paid as employees and get 50% tax write offs for all copyrights donated.  Now you sell music in your hometown in a head shop/record store, sell weed and promote music and shows and get paid instead of always on the run.

These causes need trustworthy people to run them and at only 10 Administrative fees, an operation moving only $5 million per year has at least $500,000 for administrative off the top. One album can make that easy?  This leave $4.5 Million to do what?  Now the wise builder, will buy the property in these communities cheep, before they send in these programs to transfer the community into an independent community and increase the value even for their existence on this planet.  Now you own real estate in your own neighborhood. 


1. Preventing Criminal Recidivism
2:Education and Illiteracy
3: Hunger
4:Community Activities
5: Economic Development in Black and Poor Communities
6:Services to Communities with disproportionate Unemployment rates
7:AIDS/HIV Cure Productions
8: Human Rights

Now take Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, I love their music and they are so very talented.  I have a settlement with the entertainment industry $5 Trillion, but I keep finding more money. See the business of God simple, where there is evil, I take their shit and beat them bad guys up. What can they do, but get an ass weapon and try to trick you into being scared?  Where there is love, I am happy.  See I am mad as hell and got all the damn money in this evil world, because nobody is right.

I guess I have to let my crazy ass niece "Stackz Gotti," she is one of those Castellano Family daughters.  What we are about to do she is not ready for in Heaven  But she did record this great album "People Crying"and nobody will be able to match it, even though it was done despite of NaQuila, recorded that one.  Now people think I am being nice, but she is about to come into your towns and take all your money.  You deserve this shit! That album is very revolutionary.  I got another idea for Janet & Queendom Team, that I do not want to talk on yet, because the spirit only told me I got another project in mind and with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis on board this will be really easy.  Those guys got soul!

Anymore Record Label Ideas?

King Jesus Paul Solomon


No comments:

Post a Comment