Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Last Temptation of Satan

The Last Temptation of Satan

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

California is Nazi territory.  California is designed for someone to establish their identity based solely on a paper trial they are not qualified to trace to its original place of origin.  Meaning most of these so-called rich Hollywood moguls are Nazi frauds, who are playing a time sensitive game and got caught like everyone else, with their hands in the cookie jar.

Now they say Paul Castellano, we do not know this is you, even are I gave them my identification numbers to my Florida Driver License which is still active without blemish.  So I go to the Veteran Affairs office to order a DD-214, it takes usually 3 weeks, but he says with pride, it might take 2 months.  And I made it clear, I do not want to be around you dummies anymore, but they seem to want to keep me around against my will?

But, I seems if I requested a birth certificate from New York City, it could get here in a couple of days?  But I seem to not have a legitimate certificate of birth, to properly establish myself in California with a legitimate inheritance.    Who in the hell is Elijah Robert Poole?  Some Sandersville, GA, made up shit, like the Washington Family, who are the Kennedy Family.  If I go a birth certificate with Frank's name on it, it would be a lie, that cannot be traced, but Frank was a brother in Christ and when I gave him that Living Bible, it transformed him to a person who could read well and understood the light of God, because he personally knew me, but he is not my father.  Plus everybody knows Elijah lies until his grave claiming he was Father God?

But I received my Freedom under the United States Constitution, when I was 18 years old and got discharged from the United States Army after 8 1/2 months, the requirement was 180 days and received the Old GI Bill.  I was a veteran and was therefore a freeman at age 18.  But they are denying my Veteran ID card as an identification, because they do not recognize the United States Veterans in the state of Nazi California, but will honor the DOD and now I wonder why?

If I use any of these birth certificates to establish myself as a Californian, I will have officially joined the gang of Frauds.  Then California will be open season for those evil Castellanos instead of the grave site of the Nazi Party.

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

"I AM" the father:

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment