Friday, June 12, 2015

Master Plan Delivered & The Loyal Nazis?

Master Plan Delivered & The Loyal Nazis? 

By: King Jesus Paul Solomon

First of all to my KKK, NRA, Nazi Warriors, you was right you lose and you could never outsmart God.  During my tour in 1981 to 1984, when I was tempted by Satan in Bavaria, rapped and all kinds of evil.  I edited the New International Bible, the Living Bible and the Masonic Bible, I was told not to look into, but I do remember mentioning the Zews in that bible.

I gave Worshipful Master Roberts the Masonic Bible, I gave Frank the Living Bible and he told everyone soon after, I AM the Bishop.  He knew me personally and learned to read good and understand the bible better then everybody in Avon Park. They would say, Frank you know you are not no Bishop.  But who is holding down Vatican City?  His son, who only knows he is fucking something?  I kept the New International Bible which I fulfilled.

In Germany, I remember the white crew in Germany. They loved me, but I could not hang out with them fools, drinking Jack Daniels out of the bottle, doing circles in the icy roads in cars, they also listened to rock music and if it hats not drums beats and soul, I rarely listen to it.  But I remember our conversation.  A gut said, he was glad God will not see him when he do all that he will do and I told him the spirit is like a virus and it can go from person to person. But now I have Satellite anyway.

My point is the white boys would never try me like those black niggers and those damn Castellano Family Members.  They knew they would fail and made me promise not to whack them when they do, do the niggers seem to really think the can outdo God?

I had to say this to keep my Panthers form whacking those Nazi Jewish Defense League KKK Red Necks.  People think this is blood line shit, when all it is, is fools following the dead, like Prophet Elijah, J. Edgar Hoover, Patrick Kennedy and Richard Nixon.  And since when did a dead nigger care about anybody?  But you will follow the instructions of the dead to destroy the living?

I almost found the perfect studio for mass production that is affordable and high tech.

King Jesus Paul Solomon



No comments:

Post a Comment