Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Media under King Jesus Paul Solomon Explained

Media under King Jesus Paul Solomon Explained

By: Apostle Paul Castellano:

For the next 50 years, media will take on a great responsibility, which is to destroy these Satanic thoughts in all these peoples minds. The first year or two there will be lots of free weed using health insurance and thereby lifting the ban on THC, creating a newer and fairer job market.  Many kids cannot work simply because the legal chemical THC is found in their urine. This is an unnecessary unemployable community.



While people in general become comfortable with being sedated on THC and it becomes a socially accepted behavior to use THC and other marijuana products, we will bring down the price on music $5 and DVD $7 media, meanwhile weed will come with Medicaid, food stamps will buy food at our fast-food restaurants and  now the money that was spent on weed which is a medicine can be spent on entertainment, furniture and things to make life seem fun. That alone is a come up for many poor black people. Then we can introduce job training and I came up with this great idea.



I have big ideas in media and to keep it simple Queen of Queens Janet gets to control my music interest, what record company do I not own?  I will have Queen Latifah handle my BET interest, which includes Paramount Pictures.  BET will have like 10 to 15 stations, from news to movies, to the true teachings of God.  I own Clear Channel Communications/ iHeartMedia or whatever they call themselves and therefore I have all the radio stations.  That will go under the control of Dr. Bob Lee of WBLS, who will the known as the King of Radio.  

Now this is very important to understand.  Three weeks ago or so, a police officer asked me, "Did 9/11 really happen?"  Sometimes I respond slow, but I am a fast learning and I knew this was the real life twilight zone.  You have a law enforcement group that has no national data base.  A now I can understand why nobody knew about the Jewish Defense League extorting Hollywood.



Our solution for our listeners  be placed in parallel communications in radio and it will be a nationwide system.  I will put out an internet radio device that should be cheap or free to use with already establish services.  With unlimited cell phone services all it takes is a highway link into national WiFi system and I can listen say to WBLS New York City all the way from Florida to New York City in my car as I travel on the highway.

Cruising Speed 45,000 MPH

One last thing on this vision, once we solve these many local issues and begin the reprogramming process to reteach the world and Israel first. Remember we are looking at an eternal vision and a current 240 million years mission around the universe and will hopefully occupy at least 20 billion new Solar Ship something like this one.  You can focus on being the best in the world, but the wise ones are planning a campaign to be the best in the Universe or a contender on the Universal stats, be the best in the Solar System named Solar One, which will include interplanetary entertainment.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment