Thursday, June 4, 2015

Announcing Queen Rainbow


Announcing Queen Rainbow

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones 

I hereby name Zendaya Coleman Queen Rainbow, I do not like Zendaya and she is truly my rainbow, unlike a Rainbowlike, she is truly going to shine like a Rainbow and probably make me more tolerable towards crazy crackers, I will look at her and say it cannot just be their damn complexion, they just have problems.  Nobody ever touched her.  She is the only one I do not remember, but as I said, I know who sent her and for her I am grateful.  I will explain this important lesson.


NaQuila Settlement:

No, I told you her children are no good and will never do right by me.  But they are products of NaQuila.  I told you I shine in dark places and they just cannot see it is me.  NaQuila knows I say everything that happened in my home.  And everything that happened, even after she stopped me from blogging about Janet, I always emailed her everything going on in that house, play by play and day by day.  Every beating on Taytan, everything I saw, because it was just too horrible to remember and too much to keep up to date. I do not even remember 5% of the evil that took place.  But Janet has all the records and all know people like you cannot be in my Queendom.

She you will create problem after problem to cause inner conflict, so you can make people fearful of you. And they will be afraid to expose you, because you will always be able to lie out of it.  Then they will have to answer to you with more serious consequences.

You told me I was a virus to your prophecy and not you of mines. I did not write you into this operation.  If nobody sent you, you must be self-made.  Because after 6 years, I still do not kn ow who sent you and I am out of time to figure this out.

A prostitute gets a prostitute wages.  You came to em with you tubes tied and said, I am you wife of 3 children from three different men.  So this is all you get.  Then you symbolically castrate those boys and in the act of abuse you say, I was abused?  But that does not answer the question, why are you abusive?  Not was you ever abused and then to say, you was abused, because it was my fault due to some blood line tie to a herd of false gods.

NaQuila gets $5 million and each of her children get $1 million and Joe and Voranica Hardy get $1 Million each.  I copyright the I AM Me album as one unit. Now I will copyright each song based on individual credits, meaning I wrote all of that stuff, but those lines like "You fell in-love with a hooker."  You wrote I AM me Lyrics and can have the beat.  The kids stay with Joe and Vorancia and if they do not want Taytan, he can go to his father with a $1 Million trust fund to get when he is of age and can read well enough to manage his own affairs.  I will check on them and if you mistreat them anymore, one of my men is going to mistreat you twice as bad.  And NaQuila can take her circus to wherever her people are.

The rest of that stuff will be done by Queen of Queens Janet, because what that album which I will name Save the World.  They will also record Save the World.  Smooth Gangster will be promoted with Virtual Music Video Technology, I refuse to perform for inferior people.

For the hard time NaQuila gave me in the studio, I will pay her an additional $1 million. Because without her or somebody that album would have never been written, to write that you, it required a female performer and actual events.

All I remember was I was going to move to Florida.  Janet was supposed to start visiting me in Avon Park, FL.  The  John said no, she is going to come, meaning Janet was not coming no where near there.  I ask who?  Now I am mad, because once again, there is some more shit.  We knew NaQuila was coming and I still do not know who sent her. Everyone of my Queens but Queen Rainbow that I selected, I can explain something about everyone of them for that agreement to be made and everyone I did accept, I did not write them in to my Queendom and believe me once I see my Queen more will be revealed.  All NaQuila was, was a constant distraction.

Apostle Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment