Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Latifah Agreement, The Family of the South & Big Paul's Fall

John J. Castellano aka Gotti whack Big Paul Castellano

The Latifah Agreement, The Family of the South & Big Paul's Fall


INT. MILITARY INSTALLATION IN FLORIDA. -- DAY

The Army 1983 Germany

FRANK PAUL JONES
I never really looked for a job, and just before my six months was up whereby if I reenlisted I would have lost one rank, I joined the Army again, but it wasn't the same, even as I reenlisted to go back to Fort Polk.  I married a stranger to get out of the barracks in fear of being raped again due to my drinking problem, and I was put under a lot of pressure by Sergeant First Class Felbush.  He would tell me John Gotti needs you, but I didn't understand what he was talking about.  I was burnt out from all this covert shit and didn't know what was going on.  One day I decided I had to get out of the Army, and I went AWOL.  I went to [A Town in] Louisiana and got a phone call at a Motel and went to see this guy, who blew his own head off.  This was a favor from John Gotti.

Updated Correction Coming:

Queen Latifah

I will write this in this section of the screenplay:  This was actually the creation of the Master P Operations in the South.  They say he is worth about $350 Million and he sounds as bad a as Jay Z, who seems to be another damn no good Castellano.

Master P ad Queen Latifah are twins and I whack something in Shreveport Louisiana on my way to setup big Paul Castellano, for lying and claiming he was me, because they was really blasphemy.  As for my damn ass real Castellano Family, they are just assholes with no respect whom I might do the real life bible on and have begging for forgiveness and all type of dramas via damn satellite.

Dana Owens whom we named Queen Latifah and Master P, the damn ghost, seemed to be some government experiment.  Now she turns out a Lesbian and he is some type f homophobia dude who loves pussy?  But homosexuality is DNA?  Anyway, all women by nature are bisexuals.

Anyway the world say a woman lesbian with only her single mother who made it, but her father was the head of a powerful down south organization, now know as Master P.  The agreement I made with another one of her brother who is old than Master P. She just was a woman without a man.

FRANK PAUL JONES

John was known as the Dapper Dom

Note:

He was always clean in silk suits and shit which we used as an excuse to take him out of the system and I placed him in prison for about 10 years. He almost always worked at night to now turn black in the pass for white Mafia System

 Then the next morning I got on the road and drove to New York, stopping only for food and relief.  It took about one and a half days.  When I got to New York I was taken  to a secret meeting that determined the fate of the fake Godfather Big Paul.  This meeting took place in September 1995 and he was whacked in December 1995, and after I returned to the Army for my punishment in September, I was released from retraining in February 1996 and discharged in July 1987.  After I got out of retraining I was still in the Army, I just didn't have a duty assignment, and I ended up experiencing homelessness, because I returned to New York short on money and didn't trust certain people enough to put my Welfare in their hands because of past experiences of mistreatment and like I said, I was a broken man. 
 
Apostle Paul Castellano                           

No comments:

Post a Comment