Monday, June 29, 2015

The Rein of Paul Castellano

The Rein of Paul Castellano
By: Apostle Paul Castellano

Note: How can you stand by a Hollywood lie and claim you love the Lord?

How do you boast about anything concerning me and not say my name out loud for the world to here?

Answer: 

Satan wants to destroy the world and if everything was handed over to Satan he owns this world.  So tell me, who is this husband and lover Janet is talking about, I had no sex since the spirit of God came back, because they do not want me to procreate God-Like Children.  And nobody will know me, because you do not want them to know who I am!

1. I gave Janet power of attorney general a few months ago.

2. She allowed my VA records to become 1 Central Park W. Unit # 34-A.
3. She allowed my records to indicate she is my spouse.

4. But they would not allow me entry into that Condo at Trump Towers.

5. Then they ran me out of town to California after only 5 months in New York City

6. I get to California the land where my Queendom is located, all multi-millionaires yet I did not even get respect in the homeless shelter system.  They refused me the rights of a damn homeless veteran.

7. I love Janet so much, I rationalized it as things I must go through to fulfill the prophesy of the Bible.

8. My date was 27 June 2015.  I identified myself to them on 26 June 2015 and they turned me away again.

9. The spirit can back to me in October 2014, since then I touched no woman, so all my children be known to mankind, I said, I will touch nobody who is not my Queen.  They think this is about morals.

10. The Bible said, I had to save the world by my seed because nobody on all the earth had faith.  And to have faith first you must know I exist.
11. I made it clear all of mankind who live will receive the spirit of God by 50 years after my day on 27 June 2015 = 27 June 2077.

12. Now my way the world would get to know me, see the good I have done and learn to love me because they will know me they would be able to have faith and gain the spirit of God.  I can to save the world.

13. But it seems you want to say Alicia daddy is a Cook, Paula Blue is Blue Ivy, Alicia seems to not even know my voice, because she took a picture at Dahoud's apartment, the same drug dealer who sold heroin right in front of me, but me on the street knowing all I needy was a place to rest my head for just 4 days.  Took my studio computer, took all my software and gave me about 3 minutes to get out.  Drink your ice coffee and go, I love you, but must love you from distance?  So how does Alicia visit that home?  And how did a child who knows my voice disobey me over and over?

14. I told them I planned to be here for this 4 days BET event.  After I heard Janet had 4 children hiding out up in a Northern state, I know where, but she can stay there and not worry about me anymore.  But I says nobody, got rejected and she verified she was nothing to me from the beginning. 

15. I guess I never remembered fucking a virgin because she was sloppy seconds and Rene seemed to have got that first. Then came my Alicia the Eternal Princess of Rene Elizondo, who was to have many of my children?

16. See Janet was before her servants at BET, I guess she stole that also, when I handed to world over to her?

17.  She said nothing about me, but told her Star Studded crowd, she mentions her husband and lover, who she loves.  That is the move people make they claim victory.
18. Let’s go back now. I contacted the Cuban Embassy right after I signed that document and had the Cuban Government revoke that P.O.A.  Because all of a sudden everybody in New York City ignored me and John J. Gotti became Kevin Gates?  Read those FBI files, all about flight 800 and all types of shit.

19. I know Janet is a lying bitch and a whore because she told me and John told me, Paul you have to dump that whore, I was disloyal.

20. Now I just fuck whores on crack for $5 or $10, in the dark, in allies and watch them for about two weeks or just move on from town to town, because you made women this way, a bunch of women will end up pregnant by a passerby stranger.

21. But life begins at conception right?  Conception is in two weeks?  All my seeds have the spirit of God.  What does that mean? Janet would know if Alicia is my seed.

22. The seed of God will become the ruler over that temple.  Do you really think after two weeks, you will be able to rule over a woman with the seed of God within?  She is not going to want crack anymore and will deliver a seed into life, whose journey like mines will be preordained.

23. Your plan is for me to do something stupid to Baker Act me or tell people I am crazy all over again?  What am I supposed to go to the Havenhurst Mansion, so you can say, see the nut is back with more crazy shit and delete the FBI vault? He is really crazy this time, he claims to have fulfilled the bible prophesy.

24. But you forget I made Janet, I made Beyoncé and all of them and I came create someone more pretty, loyal and worthy of my seed.

25. One day, you will wake up, but this time you will see a President, religious leaders and Hollywood Stars, doing great things, but this time when I call they will all answer, because my children know my voice, but all of you children will be condemned because Satan wants to condemn the world and he knows if they do not know who I am, they will not be capable of accepting me as their Lord and Savior.

26. At 56 years of age and I need to nut at least once per day. See you think I am stupid beating off being faithful to Hollywood tramps.  Bill Cosby told me they are all whores, because immorality is the price Satan charges in Hollywood. How many spirits will I have created screwing crack head whores at $5 to $10 a shot or even a damn hit?  But after two weeks, she might keep buying it as a throw off, but she will not even need doctor care to have my child.  She might have the baby in a motel and a month later move on.

27. But what happens in 50 years if only my seed know who I am?

Apostle Paul Castellano

PS:

  1. All electronic devices thrown away
  2. Thanks to NaQuila the Gold tooth was removed, I told you I needed to go to the dentist, you said fuck you and have a damn tooth pains. I have not seen a dentist in over 6 years?  But you really love God?
  3. Because everything is mines and you all stole it, if I take what I need along the way, it is justified, because everything is mine’s and everything I am being denied, to include the Homeless Rights for Veterans.
  4. Never again will I step my foot inside a VA, because all they do is try to hurt me.
  5. The code of Paul. They crucified Jesus, so he goes up North and says I not the Lord. Meaning I am creating a religion not of God but of me.  Then they become divided. What I need say in Texas, I do not need in New Mexico. So each religion addresses the issues of that state and municipality.
  6. When children hear my voice, they will answer my call, because the spirit will drive them to do this. And my children will gather and your children will not even know I exist and it will be you who condemned your damn selves.  I’d rather sleep in the woods and the Army sowed me how and plants my seed in crack heads, then this bullshit.  Now you will have to find me and in the state of California, there is no telling what my name will be when I leave.
  7. Now the ball is in your hand.
Apostle Paul Castellano


No comments:

Post a Comment