Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Scenes From the Apostle and the CRIPS Agreement

Scenes From the Apostle and the C.R.I.P.S. Agreement
By: Frank Paul Jones

ACT 3

Fan threatened to kill Michael Jackson and George Bush Snr


EXT. ON THE WHITE HOUSE GROUNDS. -- DAY

John got busted and was about to be sentenced, I was living in New York City, and was working for Metropolitan  Transportation Authority.  I got 2 weeks vacation and decided to go and see the President of The United States George H. W. Bush.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I need to see the President.

SECRET SERVICE
You have an appointment?

FRANK PAUL JONES
No!

SECRET SERVICE
You can't just come to see the President.  What's your name?

FRANK PAUL JONES
Frank Paul Jones, they also call me Paul Castellano.

SECRET SERVICE
Don't move, wait there for a moment.

They found out I was the person who fax the media and threatened the President and I was arrested.

They took me to a room to question me, and the conversation went on, and I gave them Intelligence.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I need to see the President.

SECRET SERVICE
He is listening to everything you say, just talk to the microphone.

FRANK PAUL JONES

PAUL CASTELLANO
Then he will understand what I have to say.  My Father told me to tell the President that "Kids must know that crime doesn't pay, and that he must do 10 years in Prison."

John did around 10 years in Prison on a life sentence, and then he was pronounced dead.

A few hours passed and the Secret Service made a decision.

SECRET SERVICE
All right we are not going to send you to prison, but, the media is out there because of your faxes, so we are going to send you to Saint Elizabeth Hospital to a Psychiatric Ward, and when everything blows over you can leave.  But you will lose you job.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I understand it won't look right threatening the President and working for the Government.  But you do know I am one of the President's men?

SECRET SERVICE
If you wasn't we would have thrown the key away.  But, you have to promise to never come back here.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I just used my pass, because this was that important.


Wishing You Good Health and Good Spirits…Even If I Have To Kill You!

Interesting article and now they feel stupid as hell.


EXT. AT THE JACKSON'S PARENTS RESIDENCE -- DAY

FRANK PAUL JONES
My name is Paul Castellano and I need to see either Janet or her mother.

SECURITY
Mrs. Jackson isn't home and Janet isn't here.

FRANK PAUL JONES
I will wait.

About an hour passed by and Jermaine Jackson came towards the front gate.

JERMAINE
Let me see your identification card, you are not Paul Castellano.

I showed them my identification and it said, Frank Paul Jones.

JERMAINE
This doesn't say Paul Castellano.

FRANK PAUL JONES
It's my AKA!  Paul Castellano is my AKA.

SECURITY
You have to leave, Mrs. Jackson isn't home and Janet isn't here.

FRANK PAUL JONES
Later the Police report said, Mrs. Jackson was shopping and they told her not to return until I left, and Janet was filming a movie in Oakland California.  The L.A. Police came and arrested me for trespassing, which was a false charge because I was on Public Property that was how the house was designed.  I went to county Jail and a month later when the L.A. Prosecutor realized they couldn't make any of the charges stick, they turned over some letters I wrote Janet that they said were threatening in content, and I was transferred to a federal Holding Facility.  I could have been pulled out of the Prison System by The Secret Service, but I refused their help because I knew I had a job to do.  I think their offer was just to let me know they were by my side, because they knew I had a job to do also.




INT. FEDERAL HOLDING FACILITY M D C -L A. -- DAY

I had several meetings with members of the Crips while I was in the Federal Holding Facility in Los Angeles California.

CRIP
So you are the Gotti we were waiting for?

PAUL CASTELLANO
Yes!

CRIP
We thought you was going to be a white boy.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I am a Mulatto, my father is a Sicilian.

CRIP
John Gotti isn't a Sicilian; he is a straight up Italian.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I know so forget what I just said, but keep it in the back of your mind, because I just told you something that you need to know.

CRIP
Tell me something about the Gotti Family.

PAUL CASTELLANO
It's not the Gotti Family, it is the Gambino Family, John is the Godfather, but the person who organized this family was a man named Gambino.  Remember that, it is very important you know these things in the future.  They say we are 1,200 strong, and we are the biggest family out of the Five families.

CRIP
1,200 strong, man we are more like 100,000 strong.

Right then I knew why I was sent to California, I found my Army, all that had to be done was they needed to be made more organized.

PAUL CASTELLANO
There is 100,000 of you'll, my report didn't tell me that.

CRIP
What report?

PAUL CASTELLANO
I was briefed before I came to California by the Secret Service.

CRIP
You have those types of Connections?

PAUL CASTELLANO
Again remember that, but don't remember that, these are things you need to know when the time comes.




INT. AT M D C -L A. -- NIGHT

We watched Janet's movie "Poetic Justice." There was a love scene that was cut out, because the leading male in the movie "Two Pac," sexually assaulted Janet in the love scene, because he knew she wasn't getting any.  The Crips knew what happened, but they didn't force me to see it, but informed me about what happened.

CRIP
So you came here to kill Rene Elizondo?

PAUL CASTELLANO
No!  My threat against him will keep him alive, my Father told me not to touch him.

CRIP
Come on, I know you didn't come here not to hit anybody.  Who do you plan to kill?

PAUL CASTELLANO
If I threaten anyone, I can't touch them.

CRIP
You plan to kill "Two Pac."

PAUL CASTELLANO
I didn't say that!

CRIP
But you didn't deny it either.  So I ask you again, do you plan to hit "Two Pac."

PAUL CASTELLANO
I didn't say that.

CRIP
But you didn't deny it either.  That shit he pulled was fucked up anyway.  We don't have any problem with it, but he is with the Bloods, and if we hit him we will have to hit someone off the East coast, to make seem like a one for one.  Now that dude Rene Elizondo, you will have to deal with him someday, but  he can't know we are down with you, or he will have us cut off.

PAUL CASTELLANO
I thought he was just a punk ass bitch.

CRIP
He might be a punk, but damn if the bitch isn't connected high up the cocaine ladder.

PAUL CASTELLANO
You'll have to keep an eye on Janet then, she is in a dangerous situation.  Remember to watch her, and when the Secret Service comes to pull her out allow it, because when the time comes  for all hell to break loose, I will have them pull her out.

CRIP
We will watch her back, and step aside for the Secret Service.

PAUL CASTELLANO
That is how it must be done!


Aposlte Paul Castellano

No comments:

Post a Comment