Wednesday, June 3, 2015

State of the Queendom

State of the Queendom

Directive by: Apostle Paul Castellano

My report is nobody saw Janet for over 2 1/2 years.  All this Facebook and touring plans, I am not sure about.  She is supposed to be released by BMG Records.  I own this shit, but I know nothing about any of this tour shit.  Plus I told you ReverbNation for example, they have about 4 to 6 charities on the website and say hey donate part of your proceeds to them. But what they do is make a sale, send it to a non profit account and you get nothing, ReverbNation never makes money, but about $200 million to $400 million goes to their non profit account controlled by Volunteers of America.  So why would I do this, until this shit is fixed.

Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG) was a division of Bertelsmann before its completion of sale of the majority of its assets to Japan's Sony Corporation of America on October 1, 2008. It was established in 1987 to combine the music label activities of Bertelsmann. It consisted of the BMG Music Publishing company, the world's third largest music publisher and the world's largest independent music publisher, and the 50% share of the joint venture with Sony Music Entertainment, Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Sony BMG).

Latoya, see unlike Janet Prince Paul order, the Prince Jesus order will be a lot of regular beautiful women.  Prince Paul has a bunch of Stars. Latoya needs lawyers, accountant and stuff like that.  So you will not see a bunch of announcements on them.

Beyonce you will not be seeing anytime soon, making sightings. So they be writing shit about her, she has no power over. She is not going to respond to them, so they can figure out where she is.  I hope Paula Blue is my seed, because I think Beyonce might get mad at me if she start  even looking like the Camel.  But if she is my seed, then how could that happen.

Latifah, see Dana is not in the FBI vault it is Latifah who is filed.  I know what I did to make this arrangement, which probably explains her twin brother Master P, fortune.  She belongs to me. I do not know about that show. She be shaking niggers hands. No man can touch my fucking Queens period.  I was about to fuck up Denzel Washington and I want him to play something about Paul Castellano

NaQuila I think I will wait and watch. Once in my Queendom is is hard to get out and she might be a mole. Never have I ever had peace dealing with her.  She was supposed to have ran off to Texas to lil Wayne.  I need his side of that story, do he even know her and non of Cash Money act like they have any morals, so what was her role in that?  Then my screen tell me Maria and the President might have been scheming. We know who Barrack is, so who is NaQuila?  She cannot be in my Queendom when I get home, until a lot of questions are answered.

Whitney, if she is alive, who do you think I save her for, the people who tried to kill her? That whole family is as evil as the Castellano Family?  He own father blackmailed her. And I know I save her life.

Zendaya, I announce her as a gift from the Black Panthers.  She is young, talented and beautiful and is light as it will get in my Queendom.  And that was their statement,, that she belongs to us as will.  One drop of black blood is all it takes, but she has much more than one drop.  This was an act of love. But Avon Park gave me NaQuila and 5 years of hell. New York City said her is a Nazi Rah or the female Adam. I do not know what to think, but we will have eternity to figure this out.  But I will not bring pure evil into my home.  She is a gift of love, because those who sent her love me.

Tatyana, I thought she was Muhammad Ali daughter?  Still no confirmation to that. Then I thought he would be my national spokesman, but he is just another evil demon made by Adam. I cannot have her in my Queendom to answers are given. Will Smith?  Come on!

Illyasah, she do not remember Malcolm getting shot and was right there.  We know what Elijah do to people. He hypnotize them and program them to be evil. He killed his own son, for exposing him for being an immoral man.  He fucks young believers and tell  this is to fulfill the prophesy.  Then when they ask for child support, he says, do I look like Santa Claus?  Now she is named after this scumbag? I cannot chance her program he planted in her. Every last one of those children went crazy afraid for their lives, but she is all good?  Yea Right!

Apostle Paul Castellano


No comments:

Post a Comment