Thursday, October 9, 2014

Weekend Mission


Weekend Mission

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

1: I need to research the Jewish Illuminati List, to reassign some of them for the Holiday Weekend set for Black Friday.

2: I want to sell 5 million copies and seal it as a limited edition.

3: From Wal-Mart I want $10 Million. They can pay it all as a tax deductible contributions over 5 years or $2 million per year to finance our budget.

4: You should have the blood test and Alicia is talking it is Egypt or she is my daughter. But how, if she is not Janet's daughter and who did I leave with Janet? If her mother is the white woman, I have to deal with her also, plus I might have a lot of children. Because I do not remember touching anyone  but them.  I found out about Pat's demon, she was molested and had to have an abortion. This was another timeline, when I found out about Keba. My cousin Pat,  she was pregnant and I didn't nut.

But I found out a secret, pregnant pussy is super good. You cannot last in it, she just wouldn't' let me come? Maybe I did nut?  But there were only two woman in that timeline, Janet  and Lori. I know the sensitivity level is too high. If I could make a woman always have that level of sensitivity and be super tight? We are talking about paradise.

5: Laila likes to run and I am sure so does Janet, because it goes with the territory of entertainment and athleticisms. Running was always my weakness. I never could run 5 miles. But I think we should represent the America Family Structure and exercise is essential. Set up our physical training programs and everyone will be a part of it. Meaning like the Military they will exercise every morning when they report to duty. I will have to be reprogrammed to become a runner. I just wasn't designed to be outstanding but an average dude physically.  I will grow some muscles. My physical conditions is a result of 25 years of psychotropic medications. I weigh about 195 lbs at 6 feet tall, but have stomach. One hour, that is it per day as a unit or team. OK Laila?

6: When Al Sharpton started that lie about that girl being raped and I threatened him in Queensbridge. Michael Alston told Al Sharpton, who met with me in front of WBLS radio station. I guess he was wired, but he got too close to me for me to not know everything he was going to do. I probably programmed him  to do it. But said nothing to him at all.  That probably saved his life.

Jesse in Germany, Farrakhan at the Day of Atonement, Muhammad, I do not know where or when, but is wasn't hard. See you are not really slicker than God or you be dead Al. Start talking shit in my name now, you have been given a voice  now used if for God.

7: Muhammad may have been the only one untouched or corrupted.  Because he was sidelined and silenced and could not be used improperly. That might be why he must be the one who speak in my behalf.  Because unlike us, he was the only taken off of the battle field as a casualty. 

How to Rationalize our Mission Approach:

1: The issue is pharmaceutical industry and Government Corruption due to Constitutional Law.

2: The only think we controlled was the drugs?

3:  That is the key to our success. We control the key to the Pandora box to shut everything down legally. Had they had drug, how could we end this. Heroin would be on the streets right now. We controlled the Homeland at our border by controlling drug distribution at our borders.

The conclusion is we entered into this agreement to give us the power to shut this corrupt conspiracy by a foreign government to destroy our sovereign nation.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment