Friday, October 17, 2014

The Son of Man is Home to Love You


The Son of Man is Home to Love You

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ.

I went to the few stores last night, because I needed certain adaptors and cables to setup this recording studio to promote our victory and the new beginning.  I noticed that they were not as engaged as they should be and there was a poor stock in Circuit City, Radio Shack and really most of what I saw.  What is killing our economy is the costs of street drugs.  That is something that seems to even get delivered to your door.
I went to Harlem today to see my flock and see the state they are in.  I realize I just woke up two months ago and was asleep for about 50 years.  But was not the only one asleep and my nation must be awaken again.

The Five Percent: I stop at their office, now here in the supreme mathematics. 
2% of the population owns 50% of our world’s wealth.  I get 10% in tithes or simply contributions.  How much of the world’s wealth do I represent as one entity?  5%?  I AM God don’t be fooled follow me.
The Nation of Islam:  I can to you in distress, I had no money, was ran out of Devils Land, which is the least of me. Now understand if you reject me what you will certainly get, heroin and every other perversion.  I said I need pots and pans, now I told him I was the Son of Man Jesus Christ, the seed of Prophet Elijah Poole aka Muhammad, the true founder of the Nation of Islam as a means to prepare you for me and not be against me like my diabolical family in the South.

He said, come back at 1 PM and it was about 10:30 AM and here I am the Son of Man homeless.  He said they were in prayer, but I was telling him you prayer was answered, wake up and take Dr. King an atheist liar from the South who I had killed by Rev. Jesse Jackson. He was the anti-Christ.  Place my father’s name there, “Prophet Elijah Poole bka Muhammad.” BLVD. Show some respect and loyalty.  If the Nation does not stop telling lies about me father, I will take that is disrespect and make you my enemy.  Follow me!
Then I went to my brother’s old house.  I felt like I sense jealousy, because they know I have all the fine woman, but and there are plenty more out there. We practice polygamy, we recognize the true nature of woman to be bisexual and man’s right to lead all households blessed by me.
Your problem is you was just not ready and to not embarrass you I left.  I do not need to make appointments, because I AM unstoppable. On the contrary you need to prepare for me, that you feel like selling to me what it is you do.

1; I give you soul food restaurants citywide and the nationwide, one menu and one distribution system to keep cost down.  We accept food stamps

2: Marijuana parlors citywide and then nationwide. We accept Medicaid and all insurances.

3: DAW Technology powered by Microsoft, this will revolutionize the music industry, opening the door to so many poor people who just cannot afford to produce their ideas.  That is the nature of my visit here with my family, which is all I have on this side.  My niece can really sing and people will soon hear them.

4: The National Community Network, INC. This is how I will coordinate us.  Rev. Ali will be my spokesman, Rev. Farrakhan will handle my warriors and old 5%, who should realize I am the 5 percent all alone.  Would be great leaders in Re. Farrakhan’s Army.

5: The Mafia: All I want is my 10% and my Supermarkets back.  Western Beef was left to me by Dom Carlo Gambino and not to Big Paul, is was lies like that, which got him whacked

We are the Nation of Hebrews and will live forever..


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment