Tuesday, October 14, 2014

CNN Will Respect God or Shutdown NYC Operations

CNN Will Respect God or Shutdown NYC Operations

By: Re. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

You say you are agree at the Jews, because we are the only nation without universal healthcare?  Yet you consistently character assassinate, the man who I sent?  You boost you are atheist because your father died?   But who hasn't died before him, but me?  You safe just a jealous hater.

With the understanding you have state right down south, in Atlanta you have a right to spread satanism and the Royal German Reich agenda. I had to put up with you in enemy territory, but now I 
am home.

Here is the deal, speak my words in New York City or non at all.  If you go against me, first I will destroy you television studio and then do you the same way.  Now since you hate Jews and President Obama and I fcke you up.  Who can you call?  The Nazi's?

Back down bitch ass white boy!

The Emancipator

Is this a job for the ?




No comments:

Post a Comment