Saturday, October 4, 2014

Honorable Elijah Muhammad & the Bloodline & True Successor the Lord


To: Rev. Louis Farrakhan & Rev. Muhammad Ali
From: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Honorable Elijah Muhammad & the Bloodline & True Successor the Lord

At this point I know I am of his bloodline. I know I am the gifted child. But I do not know who Paul Jones is?  In this family who knows Elijah Poole could be the father of Frank Clark Jones the father of Frank Paul Jones? That would make sense of this shit.  But I honestly do not know how I was born at the perfect moment and time to fulfill the prophesy of the bible and save the world from total destruction.

What I do know is the arrangement stays the same. As I said,  I would like it done. Rev. Muhammad Ali will be my spokesman of the Emancipator and in it self a miracle and Rev. Louis Farrakhan you will run my army, you are the enforcer, but with the understanding that I AM the true successor of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and my flock will be known as the Nation of Hebrews

For our bloodline, the bloodline of Elijah goes back to the land of Hebrew, which was the first civilization of earth.

We have reason to believe that the Great Roman Emperors attacked and enslaved the land of Hebrew and as we can all see stole their tongue and therefore their true identity as he did all over the world. But he met his match at the last stop of his pyramid scheme and as a result had to give it all back to us with dividends, for we are now the One World Government.  

As for Israel we know they are a lie. We know the Great Roman Empire, changed the calendar to conceal what he did in Hebrew and thereby create a lie called Egypt and we know Israel is a Zionist act to become the One World Government, but their plot failed. The final call is: Israel are you Hebrew or are you Austria German bloodline.  Jesus has come to save you.


Little Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment