Saturday, October 18, 2014

Open Letter to the Pride of Avon Local Lodge 462


Open Letter to the Pride of Avon Local Lodge 462

Hyperlink Above:

Hyperlink Above:

Hyperlink Above

This is what we will do.  Put $20,000 in my corporate bank account.  This will be seed money and I will run things from New York City.  I will send you a lease for 20 years at $1 per month payable upon receiving the lease.  This pay me and my sister’s kids back.  I will also send in an Amendment to the state of Florida, changing the board of directors of the Pride of Avon to Vaughn Jenkins and two others. All I need is the right to use it as my business address for the National Community Network, INC and for that I will extend our services to Avon Park.  I will control the communications system I have in place, if you want your own than you have to install it.  But once my landline is setup, I will redirect my phone lines to here. 

My house goes into my name, I will keep Florida as my home address to maintain legal authority as Agent of the National Community Network, INC.  Lujuana I guess will stay there.

The way I see it, I have about $400,000 coming from the VA, about $3 million from Florida Hospital as an out of court settlement and about $10M to $20M form the government for my malpractice lawsuit against the VA for their 25 years of misdiagnoses. So I have my investment capital coming soon. Now I need seed money to get things started.

I check my account often, when you do this I can take action.

Jesus Christ
Once Most Worshipful Grand Master
The Emancipator of the World



No comments:

Post a Comment