Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Mystery of John Joseph Gotti and Gene Gotti

John Joseph Gotti and Gene Gotti

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

This is something that stays on my mind. Because I cannot keep a secret certain things I just cannot know. Like AM I the seed of Elijah.  It my seems obvious to most people, but I cannot make that statement yet.  Though a picture tell a thousand words.


Paul and Elijah

Then there is the names Joseph and Gene.  Ring a bell?  My family loves to pass down names. These are a first cousin and an uncle of Frank Clark Jones names. All I knew was John stayed out the sun, because he had to. He is too dark to pass as a made man.  But chances are they are Frank's son's and Ella's daddy is her sister's brother but share the same mother. They tried to create another me. Do not ask why?

This is why they released his investigation. The FBI didn't even know about me and him in 1989.  Now they can see, he was working the White House, the DEA was pumping the drugs and it seems Farrakhan was distributing it.  What they missed was that he is a black man who passed for white and ever since we whacked Big Paul we ruled.  Meanwhile, I was information gathering, because information is power.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment