Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Smooth Gangster - Covert Operative Release ReQuests



Smooth Gangster - Covert Operative Release ReQuests

This is about the New Beginning of Post Illuminati Rule.

Jesus Christ - A Name Only I can Use!

To: ReverbNation Customer Support
From: Jesus Christ
RE: Album Release
Date: 22 October 2014


All the information necessary and it was paid for in advance, to release my album on 1 November 2014.  You have the cover which is the same for  my single and you have 14 songs in a specific order that was already approve for release.

I am now in New York City to promote this album. It has the potential of being really big, if people know it is out. And is a part of even bigger picture as this whole album was recorded using DAW technology and we plan to design a DAW home studio program application that will corner the market and this is proof of what at a minimum can be done using this technology right in you home.

We are in there process of building a DAW right here where I am at. it will be used by the PTS Movement = Prison to the Street Movement, which is a group of men and woman who had been convicted and place in prison and now what to help out youth, not make the same mistakes.

I think this ins great opportunity for ReverbNation, because my successes mean more business for you in the near future and I AM a 501 c 3 non profit organization. Anything or service you donate to us is tax deductible under IRS .

My request is that you take the money earned in the first week and reinvest it to create more promotions. I cannot get paid for 30 days after any sale, but you will know my earnings. if it exceeds $50 place that amount towards another week of promotions and give me some of the balance after the 30 days and continue promoting my single and then my album, based on turning over my money being held by you.

This project is huge and its successes directly helps ReverbNation, because our goal is to create a competitive environment for the many indie artist, who will not get a record deal, because their messages are relevant. This will redefine you as a distributor.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

PS: Yes I AM the Lord, yet what has anyone have done for me. Never have I receive any donation other than Wal-Mart.  I never got a penny from any church, even the Government who I basically ran for 40 years, have never compensated me.  Is Wal-Mart or the SAm family the only believers in America?  Since coming back home, everywhere I went for whelp in distress rejected me, not because they couldn't help me. But when they have 5 reason based on law that will allow them to help me, all they do is look for reason that will allow them to not help me and then they say thank you for serving?   Please!





No comments:

Post a Comment