Monday, October 6, 2014

Because I AM God


Because I AM God

By: The Emancipator of the World - Jesus Christ

The Hook:

Because I'M God She my Queen of Queens, get it right

PS: I feel good, because I remember who I AM, And it feels so good.

Wakeup!

Next I send it to Reason to finish my beat and setup my tracks for vocals. I will do hooks.

This is a wav. File down gradable.

Orders:

Janet's Decisions:

1: I need to fuck either her real soon or just send me someone. I do not care if she smokes crack on South Delaney Avenue. If she serve me exclusively from that day on she will grow into someone they will all look up to.  Mary Ann Jackson was supposed to be that person.

2: Decide on Tyra Banks. I feel something about her. I think she is one of my Queens. Why? Because I am attracted to her and it is not just sexual.  I think she writes my page because she is one of mine's.

3:  Madonna is hitting my page and always showed an interest in me.  She has children form another man and therefore cannot be my wife. But is she understands the code and is not too proud, she can enter my home as a m maidservant.  Which bring her as close as any woman can get to me, her chain of command will be Lori-Janet-Paul, therefore she will always be heard . And will also bear my children, but like all y woman, I have sexual exclusivity.

4: 50 Cent has always showed an interest in me. He is a man, I like his music, whereby I was always a West Coast Gangsa rapper fan, I always love his stuff. Nobody have ever match that song s about 21 questions.  I put him over all of rap music, if it doesn't go through him I will not k now, because it goes like this; 50 Cent-Janet Liaison-Janet-Paul. End the extortion game in music and bring back artistic right in the creation process of musical expression.  You have the protection of Lucifer an inside joke for Rev. Louis Farrakhan, one of my must loyal and trusted men.

Supreme Court Decisions of Interest



McCutcheon vs. FEC - Honesty Decision but money is an issue in politics

Burwell vs. Hobby Lobby - Birth control is an old issue of old technological concerns

Schuette vs. BAMN - Fine. We were never emancipated anyway That was the only legally binding decision they could make. We must introduce the 28th Amendment.

Riley vs. California - Unconstitutional - It will only be addressed again when we end the drug war. We can go about this another way, but not a drug case, we should not be having to start with.  Good Call.

Harris vs. Quinn - We need Unions - Good Call

ABC vs. Aereo - I am concerned here. This is a Nazi win, unless we control media another way.

Daimler vs. Bauman: Again Germany has power within our government

McCullen vs. Coakley - Good Decision - Good

A Workable Strategy:

1: We have no strategy and is just holding ground, meaning we are losing. I want you to organize every lawyer in America of color to support the Hebrew Defense Fund. Why? Our main mistake is we do not coordinate anything and they coordinate everything.  If you want to create change at eh Supreme Court, it has to be coordinated by members from every corner of the United States. No documents are sign, is a word agreement to support an ideology to protect our community from these kidnappers.

2: Political question: Have the court determine that Same Sex Marriage is a political question and not a legal question.  And therefore have no place in the Supreme court ever. If they want to proceed, bring out the issue of God as their argument and he doe not agree. There sexual identity is by choice and they are not condemned for this.

But to say, I must marry them, to say I must become a homosexual, I would have to disassociate myself with this country all together.  No man will ever sleep in my bed with me or my women. This constitutional act state that God must marry a man.

3: The Court and Constitutional Interpretation - "EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"-These words, written above the main entrance to the Supreme Court Building, express the ultimate responsibility of the Supreme Court of the United States. WE will bring forth the issue of the 14 Amendment:

14th Amendment

Four principles were asserted in the text of the 14th amendment. They were:
  1. State and federal citizenship for all persons regardless of race both born or naturalized in the United States was reaffirmed.
  2. No state would be allowed to abridge the "privileges and immunities" of citizens.
  3. No person was allowed to be deprived of life, liberty, or property without "due process of law."
  4. No person could be denied "equal protection of the laws."
We will argue that the 14th Amendment was written in error or we have a need to a 28th Amendment. Why? The term used is reaffirmed.  This is proof that your legitimacy as Presidency is unconstitutional, because you are not a citizen of this country and you birth certificate proves this.  Forget affirmative action, you do not qualify because you are not an American.
A Founding Father: THOMAS JEFFERSON ON CHRISTIANITY & RELIGION
He was clearly an atheist  and had no place in his heart for a God.
  • Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity.
  • But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
  • What is it men cannot be made to believe!
  • Question with boldness even the existence of a god; because if there be one he must approve of the homage of reason more than that of blindfolded fear.
  • Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.
  • I concur with you strictly in your opinion of the comparative merits of atheism and demonism, and really see nothing but the latter in the being worshipped by many who think themselves Christians.
  • I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.
  • They [the clergy] believe that any portion of power confided to me, will be exerted in opposition to their schemes. And they believe rightly; for I have sworn upon the altar of god, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. But this is all they have to fear from me: and enough, too, in their opinion.
  • Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State.

Must I go on?
The Decision to add in God we trust to our currency was a religious decision.
The motto IN GOD WE TRUST was placed on United States coins largely because of the increased religious sentiment existing during the Civil War. Secretary of the Treasury Salmon P. Chase received many appeals from devout persons throughout the country, urging that the United States recognize the Deity on United States coins. From Treasury Department records, it appears that the first such appeal came in a letter dated November 13, 1861. It was written to Secretary Chase by Rev. M. R. Watkinson, Minister of the Gospel from Ridleyville, Pennsylvania, and read:

Letter requesting recognition of a Deity.

Dear Sir: You are about to submit your annual report to the Congress respecting the affairs of the national finances.
One fact touching our currency has hitherto been seriously overlooked. I mean the recognition of the Almighty God in some form on our coins.
You are probably a Christian. What if our Republic were not shattered beyond reconstruction? Would not the antiquaries of succeeding centuries rightly reason from our past that we were a heathen nation? What I propose is that instead of the goddess of liberty we shall have next inside the 13 stars a ring inscribed with the words PERPETUAL UNION; within the ring the all-seeing eye, crowned with a halo; beneath this eye the American flag, bearing in its field stars equal to the number of the States united; in the folds of the bars the words GOD, LIBERTY, LAW.
This would make a beautiful coin, to which no possible citizen could object. This would relieve us from the ignominy of heathenism. This would place us openly under the Divine protection we have personally claimed. From my hearth I have felt our national shame in disowning God as not the least of our present national disasters.
To you first I address a subject that must be agitated.
As a result, Secretary Chase instructed James Pollock, Director of the Mint at Philadelphia, to prepare a motto, in a letter dated November 20, 1861:
In God We Trust: 1864 was add to coins under President Abraham Lincoln during Civil war.
The Declaration of Independence: 1776 - Thomas Jefferson was clearly an atheist:  Yet he was a founding father. And the declaration of Independence clearly does not even consider Africans as men. Therefore we did not gain independence, but did the white inhabitants become slaves also?

Must we address the fact that The United States accepted the idea of God being Satan. We can prove based on empirical facts that the holy bible has been fulfilled and God is reality and should be added to our United States Constitution to two reasons.  Or nation must decide are we for or against God. To deny him is to accept Satan as he who we have trust in. Secondly he is a black man, who under our constitution doesn't even meet the requirement of manhood.

We feel any decision other than yes, must require this court to interview him personally to make the proper decision. 

Thank you:

The Emancipator of the World - Jesus Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment