Thursday, October 9, 2014

Important Issues and Topics


Important Issues and Topics

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Understanding my Reasoning with my Women:

Janet: Had not for her, I would have had nothing to look forward to. She was my motivator or my desire.  To earn my respect as a man.

Lori: She also was very important. She explains why while one was made a wife and the other a maidservant. Both have honor, but who should have the highest rank? The one who was loyal always or the one who became loyal after our victory?

The mistake in the Bible was sending off Islam to create an enemy. How can one child hold anything while another doesn't based on the behavior or decision of her mother. Every woman deserves a man, but the greatest respect goes to those who are faithful the one the were meant to be with.  Something I can decide, their parents can decide, but this idea of meeting people on and basing our relation on the standards of Satan. That will not create loyalty, but it result in what you have. Self managed lesbians with a grudge on their shoulders due stupid and ignorant men, who never bothered to consider their needs.  That is why black woman especially do not care for respecting black men. We are poor at man again our woman. Everybody sucking everybody, feeling like sinners, while the men come behind this shit and everybody get sloppy seconds. Due to poor management.  Maybe that is why I had to learn the pimp game.  I was the pimp with no woes, so that got no dick either, because that took a payment.  Crazy, but for a reason.

I see Wallace is a reference, now let me show how it done. We have to be real and accept man and woman have two distinct  and different purposes. You have the father and mother, you have protector and helpmate. The only way to apply this authority is to insure they are happy. The key to so many woman's problems and anger is due to sexual frustration and the shame applied to who they are in society. They are bi-sexual 9 out of 10 times without even knowing it. But men just mostly are not into getting fucked. And homosexual men are men and they are all after a nut and will fuck you if given a chance the same way you will fuck you ole lady 2:00 in the morning. Men are selfish and will fuck and that is all they really want. While to woman sex is an expression. It might take more time getting started then I might have time for this.  While they are getting their groove on and making the house a home, I am supposed to be out their protecting it. So I can enjoy the fruit of my labor. Fruit is sex in the bible. You need to understand polygamy s on the top of the of solutions between our male/female relations

I guess getting raped allowed me to witness homosexuality so it could be judged.  They will not be condemned for this act of weakness. But it certainly is no grounds for promotion.

As for the Jews. I know in my heart they are Hebrews. Why would I go through all of this, to do what the German's did to them during WW II. It was the same situation, the Jews took over the economy and they got mad and killed them, to create Israel.  What you must understand is they must answer to the King or Satan. They are just in name. I will make them 10% of what they have legit. Or they will just serve Satan with it.  I wonder does Oprah symbolize me on that list or was they all against me, not knowing I just set up my money for easy collections.

No that the George H.W. Bush and Family allowed me to take them down and they all answer to him. Meaning he gave them up, for he is for God and not Satan. My concern is two people.  Oprah Winfrey and Jay-Z. Why? The only black is a woman and Jay-Z who seems to be black, had a child from Beyonce who is not on this list, meaning she is not really of him gave birth to a child called name Blue Ivy Carter. Why Beyonce? Why the name Blue Ivy and what price did Carter pay to become a part of this at this level? Why is his nationality?

And is Oprah really a woman? Ws she always? Or was this the price she paid?

Black......14  Oprah Winfrey,
Unknown..47. Jay-Z 

The Reasoning in my women arrangement:

1: I might have a problem. I think Laila Ali is married.  I know that she, Janet and Lori are all spiritual decisions.  I have a strong sexual desire for Laila and Janet and a moral obligation to Lori, who when this happened I also love, but she would not have relation with me.  That might be our problem with my feelings.

2: These was another girl who was pretty and I watched and remember if I didn't see them on television, I did not see them.  A woman Tatyana Marisol Ali, but she is not Ali daughter. And Laila 5'10".

3: My goal is to create children with these woman and Laila will give birth to warriors, Janet Entertainment, Lori, I do not know. But I know the next 5 should be about what I will produce with the spirit of God. I think I can do this, because I never made a child after mover perhaps 200 woman and Lori and Janet were both impregnated by Paul Castellano and not myself in a conscious state of mind.

4; My offspring will be tomorrow leaders and they will have the spirit and I will run them. That is what I believe we are about to do.

If Laila is married he has to settle on move on or get the King David treatment and be sent into outer space somewhere on a mission of no return, just to take what he had not right to prevent me from having.  Got it?  I need her for a reason.

The right to death:

The issue isn't the right to chose death or not. That choice I grant.  But because you are dying places you above the law? They are prescribing a schedule one drug, that is lethal, to people who chose to dye over fight until death, How about I give the pill to someone who wants life, to get to them when they want to die? She  and people like her cannot have the right to hand carry lethal poison, because she might use on someone else. She has not that choice.

Sitcoms:

Oprah, has sitcoms running, the problem is I do not understand the character setup. Like who is the is who or why. We need strong intros that can establish a show in 1 or 2 hours.  In other words, now we need as many screenwriters as possible to submit show to Oprah to decide on a line up.  I think a screenplay like Everybody has Demons would be great.  And hey, we are black so add soul to this.

People want to know the truth. Make a movie about the real Hollywood and the extortion game they ran.  The truth story about Pablo Escobar the drug kingpin, even if you change the names. People need to learn how to think. This is a great opportunity. And tell my lost tribe to fund my new TV line up.

Explain or prepare to show people the true sexuality of man and woman and how the roles should be played as a team and not a competition.  They promote same sax marriage and their rights, we promote polygamy and explain how it works and why it is reality.  Prepare those for what is to become and it will become.

Yacub as Mythology Teachings: That is a great lesson. I would correct it geographically to lead to Hebrew. Than you can say those creations became the Jews. If they are my lost tribe, they were originally like those in Egypt or even prophet Elijah, seems to look like them.  That is the only explanation of Satan allowing them to use our original language.

When you realize Israel is a lie, you will see that Islam therefore is also a lie. The world is ready to self destruct over bullshit. Both sides are liars.  You have the original lie and the rebuttal, both written by Satan.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ




No comments:

Post a Comment