Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Truth and the Transition of Freemsaony



The Truth and the Transition of Freemasonry

 For the first time, I saw our warranty deed to the Masonic Lodge in Avon Park, Fl. Just as the Jews came to me, when they heard I was born, so did Freemasonry.  Therefore Prince Freemason can never congregate in Blu building ever again.  Queen E. Coward as President, only living trustee of Avon Park, ????????, she your Queen handed over Freemasonry to the King of Kings and not that grimy Shriner Demon Jenkins.  The days of ancient crafts are gone.  For he is still demon and this is a transition from Satan to supporting the Kingdom of God.  And it is a part of the fulfilling of prophesy.

I might go and see the Freemasons about what took place in Avon Park, because what Jenkins had you all do, was not what you are supposed to be doing now.  He is on the wrong side of history and not me, but now it is my turn to run the show as a just ruler and Emancipator of the World.  Good try Demon, but I understand my powers also.  I know I cannot use my peers for anything but to serve God or I will lose it.  Had I allowed you to deceive me into not serving God, you would have crucified me, for my last words would have been, "Father why have you forsaken me?"  He only forsaken those who forsaken him, by using him to serve Satan.  Had I, I would have been reduced to what you are a mere human who is evil.  But you have nothing to offer me, because it has all been given to me, to include this flock.  Good try bitch ass nigger!

Now I realize you'll are simply not truly Freemasons at all.  Your head was a Queen and she handed over this flock to the one and only King.  Today I met a white man who identified himself.  While you would have thought it was by his grip, it was truly behind his demonstration of worl d affairs and reality.  We could talk on the level and have clear understanding and agreements and every conclusion. Because he is one of my students and will never teach you what I have revealed to him and would you?  He identified himself by his ability to rationalize and be spontaneous.  But you'll are just problems.  And you union is based on incompetence as a means to rule as you just operate them like puppets.

I found the identifying mark of Prince Hall Freemasons.  You'll are a bunch of incompetent fools holding key positions, in places like the Veterans Administration.  And that is a problem.  Take the VA medical center.  I went to get my carfare and the casher told me, she was only authorized to pay me a one way metro card worth $2.50, for 2400 miles of round trip travel. Why? Because she is incompetent and unqualified. How can she not know her job, get paid for a position and not even know her authority or duty to all Veterans she serves every day.  Her duty is to pay me about $1,200 by law. But she broke the law by not doing her job and by doing what her supervisor told her to so that was illegal.  There is at least 3 out of 10 incompetent employees in the Veterans system, who got degrees over internet degrees and got in through the back door, based on a bunch of qualifications they do not even understand.  They just have friends with inside connections. As a result many veterans are dying due to poor healthcare, that is controlled by Nazi Germany.

So I walked into the Directors Office and told the staff, I want my money tomorrow in cash because this $2.50 is a lie and I got loud, but my only threat was if I do not get paid, you will be fired along with that 30% who are not qualified to perform their duty.  THey called the Federal Police to arrest me?  When I saw them talking to the Representative, I said you are talking to there wrong person, I made this criminal complaint. Now understand, prior to going to the hospital, I went across town to the Regional Office, when I filed my complaint, that they did not submit, while I was in Florida.  In fact they just further violated my after I made my complaint that Dr. Borden is either incompetent or simply a fraud. because she is no psychiatrist.  She could not even file a proper Baker Act.  This his widespread within the VA.

There will be a major investigation done in the VA, because we must save our healthcare system and the mean problem is fraud.  My com plant explain the drug Marinol which is a THC capsule approved by the FDA in 2004, under the George W. Bush Administration.  It proved in clinical research, marijuana is not a schedule one drug, but THC without the CBC, which is the miracle cure is a substance 3 drug, so marijuana so be even more safe. But due to corruption, they will never give this medication to anyone as  sedative, even after the research proved it cannot not kill you after an overdose and you cannot get addicted to marijuana, it is not addictive.  And if you take  lot, it will make you sleep about 5 hours and then wear off.  They know once this prescription is filled, the war on drugs must end and everyone with a non violent marijuana  conviction will be released, paid and given their rights back to include voting rights and gun permit rights.  But it don't stop there. We will open marijuana polars citywide and accept Medicaid as payment.  And nobody will get in our way, because we know the truth about this drug.  And if they took us to court, our good lawyers will win, because the laws are unconstitutional from the start.

#1: We will open soul food restaurants citywide and will accept food stamps as payment.
#2: We will accept Medicaid for marijuana sales.
#3: We will expand Western Beefs to more communities and create memberships based on income.  Sort of like a Sam's Club for the poor ghettos, whereby, you get a huge discount of about $35 for a certain amount of purchases per month.
#4: We will expand our services to New York City and get our solicitation license and create a chapter here so we can spend money on people in New York City.
#5: We will require and grant writing team of about 6 people and many administrative arrangements.
#6: I will continue to support Avon Park, FL. I will keep Lujuana and Ella on the board of Directors.  Albert and John W. Moss is out, because they are incompetent and John is full of shoot and played himself and will be lucky if he doesn't spend the rest of his life in prison.   Demon Jenkins made his move and got everybody afraid of him?  But eh Bible says Fear God, so is Demon Jenkins God, he is not even Satan, he is just one dumb nigger.
#7: I will design our Operation Solution and Response for New York City, it will require board members and an address

The bottom line is Avon Park has 20 years to get their herds together, because nobody who doesn't know me will live their after we build our Kingdom of God in Highland County.  We have so many wonderful plans to take action soon. But we are now in there business of solving problems and not making profits.


Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment