Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Process of Family Structure in God's Kingdom


The Process of Family Structure in God's Kingdom

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

Security for the times:

1: We do not hold back on the security of the Kingdom and my family. I want a satellites assign to my home and family 24/7. I will require a laser gun to zap any aggression even at large numbers and all other feature to include NASA communication access.

2: We will have full time operations at the Kingdom location to always do proactive surveillances of our Kingdom and Family.

3: All my woman will have federal authority pacing to answer to me and not the government and I grant them the authority of self-offense. If they think someone is a problem they can take them out.  Anyone with a problem with this, need to recognize when I am in the public with them they are before God and his family and a position of praise will prevent any misunderstanding of possible aggression. For this reason only must people praise me. The protection of m y family.

Current Home Assignments:

Janet & Lori - Lori is my decision and is assigned to Janet. That has to be.  But my home is clean because nobody touched them but me and with them. They can intermingle as long as everyone is happy and never left out. This is the highest level of service I can offer. Lori report to Janet , who reports to me concerning all personnel within our residential area in the Kingdom, which covers a lot of territory.  They will be in charge of all aspect of our entertainment, internal events and our quality of life.  Which gives Janet an important area of responsibility or the key to the house, but allows me to conceal here from the public.

Laila: I would like to find me a lawyer Queen. That would create a time dealing with law enforcement, security and anything legal matter as a time.

The Wise Strategy for Lawyer Queen Selection:

1: Janet is the Queen of Queens and she will wear blue. But the reality is if I am always on her, she will not be able to be served by you'll. And she is the one everyone is going to want most to serve.  She has the key to the house.

2: Security setup:  Now Laila will say, how do I find this man a virgin lawyer?  Just fined me a stuck up Jewish feminism dike. She is a Jewish woman who really wants black dick and to be a Jew, she will just assume have no man at all. They are sexually frustrated and horny ass freaks. It will take that dressed in the color purple to keep me off of Janet too often and allow me to regulate my sexual behavior suitable to each of you'll, but always me first.
The DNA Code Project:

1; In 10 years master the code of DNA.

2: We will be able to accelerate or reverse the aging processes of mankind. All my woman will be made at their most physical prime. My children can be molded and deployed based on how much information, I must install into their storage area and what programs they must run.  By theory, I will be able to create at least 8 children with the physical features of any age starting within 10 years, per month or menstrual period of my women. Of about 96 agents link directly to me, who will be unstoppable.

3: People will hear about this? But nobody will see it unless they are granted the proper authority and therefore must be programmed by me to have access.

Children:

1: I never liked kids. It will not change. The women will have a separate quarters to raise them, al as one family. They have to be molded for our next phase. What? I do not know, but I do know the power this will give mankind

2: Each of my women can and will bear one child naturally by me.  Because this has something to do with Jesus Christ and the spirit. I will impregnate them naturally, however, we will produce these children in a laboratory. I will increase production, what 10 fold. Each could give me 10 children per year and I get to fuck always and they stay fine and attractive to me and themselves.

The Secret Code of the Jew:

1: You got highly educated Jewish super freaks who want  me fucked bad. But become feminisms lesbians rather than fuck a Jew to have her right as a Jew in economic.   This are the woman who want to be fucked more than anyone on  earth. Trust me!

2: You have some of the most highly educated men calling themselves a derogatory term a Jew equal to a Nigger. Why? This is the key. They are ashamed of their appearance. They knew they are Hebrew, but a Hebrew is black and they have been transformed into something against their nature.

3: As a result of DNA discoveries, will ones color or feature be a real indicator of ones heart?  No! Never was, but technology will allow me to make anyone any color I chose to make them. This ends racism!  I mean who is who, when I send my children out?

Pat Roberts Demise:

1: His voting record, on the fly he didn't even vote on bring jobs back to America.

2: As the House Agriculture Committee Chairman he conducted the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

They control the marijuana production and authorities: I know that 9/11 was a drug cartel operation, meaning government, we create al-Qaeda.  I bet you can connect him to the drug conspiracy. It might be in every area of government.

The Agriculture Committee is not generally considered to be a particularly powerful one. However, it is an important committee to be on for Representatives from many rural areas where agriculture is the main industry. The committee has jurisdiction over agriculture, forestry, nutrition, water conservation, and other agriculture-related fields.

3: He invested intelligence failures  2003 invasion of Iraq.  Here we go again. Because nothing they do is right.

4: No return on Pat Roberts on the FBI vault.

5: 2003 invasion of Iraq: 5 hits attached: I think his dirt will not be hard to find.

This is the cover up:

The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two Democratic U.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others. According to the FBI, the ensuing investigation became "one of the largest and most complex in the history of law enforcement"

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ



No comments:

Post a Comment