Saturday, October 18, 2014

Jesus Christ Addresses the Hebrews of America


Jesus Christ Addresses the Hebrews of America

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

First of all, I can say these things. We are the Nation of Hebrews. I eat pork and enjoy eating it.  But I know I have something to prevent food from being an enemy to the body, by controlling ones metabolism.  So eat and enjoy, but for those who are sick, maybe you need to eat to live until we release these drugs.

I AM really trying to put this together as fast as possible. I AM almost finish setting up a recording studio in the Lower Eastside of Manhattan. I have more talent to work with than I anticipated.  I knew I had my nephew, but his daughter is the start act, I had no idea existed.
But I find myself against some opposition.  My nephew like the world is still in darkness, because I have not delivered the truth to the world yet or should I say, they have not seen it.
I realize now those 5 years in Avon Park had more meaning then I knew.  For about 5 years all I did was planned  and came up with ideas, but every time I tried to carry out a activity, they would band together to stop me. They stopped me every time, because everything I do requires people and followers. Without the Nation I am Powerless, but still unstoppable.  Meaning here I can force my will among man, whereby with them I did not.  But understand I was one God against 100,000 demons and I AM still alive.

I AM telling you, not only AM I presenting you with a vision, but a mission to make it happen. I AM talking about my Veteran Disability claim for about $400,000, the lawsuits I have that are no brainers worth at least another $3-$4 Million, this I seed money with a little legal assistance I can have buy years end.

I AM telling you our settlement with the Illuminati is 10% like the Bible says, I get 10& tithes.  This makes me the five percent, based on simple math.  2% control 50% therefore 10% of the 2% equal 5% of the world.  I know Rev. Farrakhan is not preaching the truth and is therefore dishonoring not just me, but the man he claims he represents.  I know the Mafia and Queensbridge has come to love darkness and had no intentions of doing right by me, but the other choice is the dark side of my family, If they want darkness thy have plenty of Satanic people who know not God in the South. But anyone caught poisoning my people will be put to death.


I plan to produce the PTS Movement and establish Gambino Record a as a nonprofit record company under our nonprofit organization, The National Community Network, INC.   We will sell music and earn tax deductible contributions in the process to fund our operations. What I AM about to present is Operation Solution and Response. 

We will address social issues, economic development and the teach people reality, but the world is in the darkness of fantasy dreams.  Wake up?

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ





No comments:

Post a Comment