Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I AM Still Alive & In New York City


I AM Still Alive & In New York City

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

It took my 5 years of poor hell in Avon Park, Fl. to realize that my family is those who are in oneness with me.  They tries to kill me but they just did not have the power,  A town of 100,000 against me. They threw me in jail, kept me in court, threw in the psycho wards, mistreated me everyday.  Why for one reason, thy believe in Satan,

Their leader is a Shriner named Jenkins he is 33 degrees.  He got my sisters under his control as well  his son Raymond.  The whole town denies God in fear of him ad his boys.  Not one person in that town would recognize God in fear of House Nigger Jenkins.  Even a
fter I offered everything, it was not enough.  The more I tried tio do good things I tried to do, the more thy resisted. And we all know evil is about making money dishonestly.

When I tell you the story about my father Elijah Poole and his brother Benjamin Hicks.  One went to Chicago North and one to a small town in Florida called Avon Park which was East.  Now I understand why the Hebrews traveled North, because those who traveled East got lost.

Now my Spokesman Rev. Muhammad Ali is sick?  I think they poisoned my with Ebola.  I am still sore.  I think they murdered my sister Egeria.  I suspected kit about 6 months ago, but now I know the orders came from Jenkins through is brother John W. Moss.  They planned to push heroin on us.

Don't let Ali Die?  You all will regret it.  I know why you sold me out also.  I know about all those bad homes you got in you hidden away town.  Fuck Avon Park up and i will burn that shit down.  I know you'll niggers are  rich, but will you live to spent it, fucking with me?  

Avon Park is just a front for you devil worshiping drug dealers.

Rev, Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment