Thursday, October 2, 2014

The New Black Culture and Empowerment


The New Black Culture and Empowerment

By: Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ

The Subject of Human Rights:

1: The Truth the whole nation needs to be emancipated for earth to even have legitimacy as a governing authority. The whole world are slave to Satan by our constitution. But clarity must be used to address African Americans and Native Americans.

1: Gay and Lesbian rights is based on a lie. They claim the they must have special rights, because God made a mistake in their sexual identity.  And they made it all the way to White House with all the keys. Based on a lie.  And transgender is not even supported by science. Mankind cannot successful change anyone's sex.

I said these things concerning my way of looking at it.

1 Corinthians 10:23
23 "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"--but not everything is constructive.

In my case Janet had to be made into a bisexual woman. Or went crazy or became what they wanted her to be, which is what the world saw.

I do not know about all those wives and concubines under King Jesus Paul Solomon Temple or the New Jerusalem. But I know we will not let Satan out do us in the building of our headquarters.  It must be designed for eternity. I planned for to be in Highlands County. I think the Islamic idea of 4 wives should be more than most can really handle. And such a home will never be happy if you regulate what they can to together or be always fucking.

My Position is:

  • Bisexual are woman is permissible and constructive, as long as they know who comes first.

  • Straight woman are  permissible

  • Straight men are permissible and constructive. I bisexual will turn this shit into freak show.

  • Bisexual men are permissible, as long as they are honest with these woman.

  • Homosexuality is permissible, but it is not God's fault. Nor is same sex marriages advantageous to our nations security as proven by Ms. Julia Pierson. She set you up.  And those people have nothing to lose. Such an Army will be very hard to manage.

To each his own. Regardless we all have rights to sexual expression. But for security reasons, I could never join together two in my name based on  a lie. I can prove they are wrong, because if they feel they are made wrong, I can correct it with pill or 2.

Certain rights are designed to destroy the fabric of society by symbolically castrating men, by giving woman the responsibilities neat for men in a strong society that can defend itself. 

The code is the word homosexual is in the bible only once. It was not witnessed it would be in their at least 3 times. It was never a sin to be a homosexual or to have more than one wife. But it never said, they would be joined together in union in the man of God and Satan is out of the business of religion.  I do not think two men can love each other, nor can a women without a man have a household that is blessed by me.

Being Mary Jane - BET

That show disturbs me.  I do not know her name, but I find her very attractive and  excellent actress getting roles to destroy her and us. They are promoting an insecure black woman with success but always trapped in the white world. She finds love in someone black. But now on BET they got her stuck on Magnum condoms and one night sleep over fucks. Her brother aren't worth a damn and the rating are good because of who and not what they are selling.

If we are going to allow free THC and give these kids a few month of relaxation we have to do better with the media.  The news let them tell on themselves. But black television has to promote a healthy civilized black community of hope.

I want that whole family to find the truth God and become emancipated yesterday. All filming stop and new roles are written and filming begins for showing when we start our the process of legal THC.

Now who are they going to call on Lucifer? And the rule applies throughout all record companies and movie companies and that is just for starts. Who they going to call Homeland Security?  For not wanting to do right by the American people so jokers can live Royal?  Get real! They start doing it our way or watch out for Lucifer.

If you understand the rules playing God is going to be fun. This planet belongs to God. God is whoever can fulfill this bullshit, they bet couldn't happen. Remember their limit imagination. I Declare I AM God and now we play the bible as it is written post fulfillment ear.  Whereby everything belongs to me. So if I Ask it must be given to me, if I seek it will be answered always in my favor and if I knock and you do not let me in, I will have you evicted. Because I come in the name Jesus Christ as in accordance to your guidelines. You deny me, I will deny you.

Black Man of Respect:

See yesterday we preached master please. But you see how he is living. While we allow him to degrade our black women and expect respect as a black man in return.

1: Take control of Hollywood by ant mean necessary. They will start filming our shit or get fucked up.  Because they are destroying our nation.

2: Take control of all non profit healthcare facilities and hospitals. They are controlled by the German Reich. It our duty to control all non profit spending in healthcare.

Just ask in a legal and professional manner and make it happen even if they do not like it, if it comes to a signature at gun point.   What think they had planned for Barack?

The Word is Bond Agreement:

Any Black Man who Knows God: "A Man's Word is His Bond."  It means if you need money and you have good idea, that should be enough for all men and not just the white man.

I now can play the game perfectly from here. I see how they are doing it. They have a financial lending system that keeps blacks out based on minor qualifications hardships that is the reason for a business loan to begin with, but hard for a black man.  It really is and they want it they stay this way or be worst.

Before he even heard by proposal he sent me a letter say sorry man but you don't qualify for our services. This was after a 2 minute conversation over the phone, that he made this decision. Yet he contacted me with promises to start this idea of hope. Because his mission was to discourage me. He knew who we were before he called.

You can read his bullshit. But my decision is this.  Myy resume for financial loans is as follows.

1: My word
2: Who I am on the album cover
3: My promise if you deny me Lucifer is going to fuck you up

Now what do we need to borrow?

They are attached. I am going ask people to do shit and send them the album cover as an attachment and this article about Rev. Farrakhan alter ego Lucifer and they will do as we tell them from here on in, because they have nobody to run to anymore.

The hyperlink Above is now my resume:

I will mean this shit. Meaning anyone who denies me, Lucifer is obligated to fuck them up for deny the Lord.

Rev. Frank Paul Jones aka Apostle Paul Castellano bka Jesus Christ
Thanks For Applying!
A bunch of bullshit!





No comments:

Post a Comment